• Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
My ear piece is really low all of a sudden on my 6s+ 
mean.gif
  i tried a few fixes through settings but nothing

Yea I feel you. Wouldn't have copped the 7 but my galaxy started acting stupid so swooped it. Maybe I'll catch a release online now :lol:

So, I've had my 6 since about this time 2 years ago... no real issues besides some minor lag from time to time.

Anyway... thinking about grabbing the 7, since my wife wants my 6.

Most people that I've asked have recommended I go with the + over the regular 7.

Anyone care to give the run down on the major differences between the 2?

And for those of you with the +, do you carry it in your pocket? Seems like there'd be problems unless you're wearing baggy jeans/cargos.

As far as cases go... anyone asking, I've been using a tech21 evo mesh for probably over a year now, and love it. Slim case with great protection. Ive dropped my phone numerous times with no issues *knocks on wood*

Ive been using my phone so much just today it froze on me. I need to chill but If this phone breaks down now, which means my 5s outlasted longer than the 7+ ill be highly upset :smh:

you might be waiting a while. 9.0.2 jailbreak released in september i think, and the one for 9.3.3 didnt arrive till like 3 or so months ago :\
I know. Main thing I need it for is tethering. Netflix and Hulu are blocked on the wifi at work so I used to tether my phone to my iPad.

CLEAN!

I lowkey miss jailbreak life, i would spend hours customizing the damn phone :lol: Sad thing is it would never be good enough and i would browse and customize the phone again ahhh i had a problem smh :smh:

Last edited:
I never really got into jailbreaking. Probably cuz I didnt know how to properly use it

Had it for a bit on my iPhone 4 back in the day and would restore in a day or 2 :lol:

So, I've had my 6 since about this time 2 years ago... no real issues besides some minor lag from time to time.

Most people that I've asked have recommended I go with the + over the regular 7.

And for those of you with the +, do you carry it in your pocket? Seems like there'd be problems unless you're wearing baggy jeans/cargos.

As far as cases go... anyone asking, I've been using a tech21 evo mesh for probably over a year now, and love it. Slim case with great protection. Ive dropped my phone numerous times with no issues *knocks on wood*

So benefits for the 7+ mainly stem from the superior camera, battery life, and speed.

I'm coming from a 6 myself and I got used to the size difference within a week of having the phone. I keep it in a front pocket and it fits fine in a pair of 501 CT.

I think that's about it. If you're gonna make the jump I'd go big

Definitely carry my 7+ in my pocket daily. No issues really. I'm just always feeling my pocket to make sure it's still there though. I'm using the same case on my current 7+.

Back
Top Bottom