Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
new cool feature for ios 8.... you can tour a city, basically put city in apple maps and itll give you an option to do flyover tour to which it does like google maps but slowly do a zoom in overhead over a city where you can see buildings stores etc the whole 9.

That and improved predict text can predict text sentences based on who youre talking to or content...ie example like if your making a grocery list and you do tom...it will give you the option of tomato then have a breakdown like sauce tomatoes get tomatoes etc... same like if your doing a text with a friend itll do short phrases shortcuts like lol, tbh, imo etc...things like that. 

And the ability to erase/mark/save notifications/emails on the notification/lockscreen. And you can customize it as well like add things like flashlight, camera... It also shows you in settings apps and how much battery life in percentage as well as data. And you can select what apps you want to run in the background.And itll show you how much you save if you close a background app. That and when you double click home you not only see the apps running but you also see an avatar of ppl you call/text most often. 

i wish it was the days where not everyone had an iphone and the looks you got :lol

now everyone got an iphone so it dont matter but for some reason maybe because they are expensive my mom always tells me to get a case and shes like everyone has one so idk why you dont :rolleyes

I know. In '07-'08 people used to look at me like the devil :evil

I remember when I got the 3G when it came out. I didn't use a case on it either, that thing was a tank. A blackberry user told me that iphones were for kids. Didn't stop everyone from asking to see my phone.

I remember when I got the 3G when it came out. I didn't use a case on it either, that thing was a tank. A blackberry user told me that iphones were for kids. Didn't stop everyone from asking to see my phone.

Blackberry users were such haters around that time :rollin they knew there time was up

i wish it was the days where not everyone had an iphone and the looks you got :lol

now everyone got an iphone so it dont matter but for some reason maybe because they are expensive my mom always tells me to get a case and shes like everyone has one so idk why you dont :rolleyes

I got the first iphone at release. I just remover getting crazy looks in class and random people coming up to me like "can I see your phone?" :lol

the rounded edges kind of remind of the first iphone actually

i remember before iphone and when i always had the newest top model nextel people would always ask to see it :rollin

Why in the world would you want that?

What's the appeal of that besides Amazon Prime?

It's over priced and you can find a better Android phone.
Is it Android doing the tilt-to-scroll or just Amazon?  I thought it was just an Amazon thing, but if Android is doing that as well then I may go S5.

Man, 07 was a dope year if you had an iPhone.

Random people would ask me how much I paid for the phone and how I liked it.

The jelly levels were at maximum rustle. ESPECIALLY for the blackberry guys like y'all said :lol

It's cool that everyone has iPhones now though. Better than when everyone had those ugly flip/slider phones

all this talk about you guys getting asked about your iphone, the only thing i can think of is that "zip it up, zip it up" story with that full zip bape hoodie.  :rollin
HOLY SNAPP I broke so many KNECKS yesterdayy

i wore BAPE HOODY SHARK X RALPH LAUREN JEANS X NIKE DUNK sb

ok so im walkin in school, and this one guy is like yo thats a sick hood, then this other guy is like HOLY CRAP ZIP IT UP ZIP IT UP ZIP IT UP.

like 50 ppl circled me theyre all chanting "ZIP IT UP, ZIP IT UP"

The vp comes in theyr'e like is going??? the kids are like LOOOOK

SO i show everyone (include vp) the tags and stuff, and they're like BAPE IS THAT??? APE????

OK so everyone is talkin to me in hallways like yo where u get that at, how come u soo cool, how come u so fly, how come im not like u, how come im playa u not..e tc...

i go in my english class, W/ HOT TEACHER, AND HOT GURLS IN MY CLASS, my friend is like YO GUYS CHECK THIS OUT, PUTS MY HOODIE UP, I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!

THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU

im like i dont luv u sorry

everyone is screamin for joy for like 10 mins, they happy for me, theyre going crazy off myhoodie when i full zip it.

MY TAECHER is like I LOVE U, I LOVE UR HOODIE, WHERE YOU GET IT.

SHE SAID THAT LIKE 20 TIMES (SHE KEPT TOUCHING MY SHOULDER, SO I WAS WONDERING IF I SHOULD GET MY SHOULDER LEAN???????????)

OK anyways im so popular thanks to bape, before i wasnt as cool, but now im like supper cool, impimp, fly, im the real thing, no fake thug, im a real, no wannabe fake, IM REAL DEAL GUYY

-pokemon2k
I had OG iphone up to that disaster release of the 4 too.

Last edited:
I was jelly when da iPhone first dropped :lol

I had da treo :{

I'm casing mine up. IPhone cases are EVERYWHERE. all kinds of designs and colors, love it mayne. As soon as I get home, It's gonna be nakey :hat

I don't think it'll look big in your pockets.. The way it's shaped and how thin all these mocks are looking I think it won't be an eye sore in your pockets.. Probably won't eem notice it.

Maaaaan I had the first iPhone
Including deposit I cashed out like $700 and some change
I was one of the only people around with an iPhone
****** couldn't tell me nothin back then
Everybody still was on the flip phone metro's
Man walkin around talking and texting at the same time with my headphones
I felt like I was the ****
Matter of fact I had better service I barely had problems with service
When w everybody and they moms hopped on the iPhone after u could get it subsidized
That's when I noticed the downgrade in service

Still got my first iphone :lol

Also still use my 4 as an iPod... Use the 5 as my daily at the moment. I've used pretty much all phones from windows, android, apple the last couple years, I was hardcore iphone at first, then went android for a while and now back on iOS for the time being. After going everywhere and back I just wanted a phone that did everything well and had a great camera that's why I went bCk to my 5

Last edited:
Yeah... OG iPhone FTW

I use mine as an iPod for my I year old's lullaby's...

Where can I get the beta for iOS 8?

Something is up with my iPhone 5... When I make or receive a call, the volume is really low and I can barely hear what the other person is saying. When I plug in my headphones, the volume is fine. 

nerd.gif

Is it Android doing the tilt-to-scroll or just Amazon?  I thought it was just an Amazon thing, but if Android is doing that as well then I may go S5.

That's a Amazon thing, but it's just a gimmick.

It has outdated hardware compared to other Android phones and considering how Amazon is with their store, you need to think about updates and how long they will support the phone.

How easy it is to root it with all that Fire bloatware?

I think the LG3, HTC One and S5 are all better than that Fire phone. I haven't read many positive reviews of it.

Back
Top Bottom