Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Could Apple not manufacture a dark and light silver injection mold for the band across the back? The black and white contrast horribly against the housing.

Apple just needs to make their premium version of the iPhone in an array of colors. Just imagine some colors being harder to get than others. Pandemonium.

Last edited:
Could Apple not manufacture a dark and light silver injection mold for the band across the back? The black and white contrast horribly against the housing.

It looks like an HTC One.

They should've had it like the 5 and twisted it/tweaked it a bit.

Da 5 back is what sets it off

Apparently a 7.1.1 jailbreak was released by some chinese hackers. It works and installs cydia but is said to install some other chinese app.

I hope that's true cause I need cydia back in my life.. At least til 8 comes

Last edited:
Just installed the jailbreak. Followed iphonesownloadblogs instructions on how to remove the ppappsync. Will report any issues for anyone on the fence.

Update

GridLock doesn't work
Bridge doesn't work
Unlimtones doesn't work

Last edited:
Really hoping iPhones dont turn into Phablets. The size of the iPhone and everything you need is in the palm of your hand, not both hands. And pocket fit is important also. I dont want a giant brick in my pocket. Lets hope the camera got a major upgrade also.

We should be getting 12mp camera this time around. At least 10

im really excited about the camera bruhssss

btw, the only reason i wanna jailbreak is for the unlimited skips on pandora but pandora kinda sucks :lol:

so its kinda worthless

Nice.. Gonna do it just for bite cause I need that quick reply.. Prob tethering as well and some other minor tweaks

trashing my 4s for a little 6  
nthat.gif

7yPXaOP.gif

Just installed the jailbreak. Followed iphonesownloadblogs instructions on how to remove the ppappsync. Will report any issues for anyone on the fence.

Update

GridLock doesn't work
Bridge doesn't work
Unlimtones doesn't work
Does pandora downloader/pandora one work?

I'm still jailbroken on 7.0.4. We're there any changes between 7.0 and 7.1. I'm in a comfortable place with my phone, and don't want to upgrade if it breaks tweaks.

For the first time I don't think I'm going to sell my current iphone for the new one. Think I'm going to keep my iphone 5 (jailbroke, just for moviebox) and buy the iphone 6 (won't jailbreak it)

Last edited:
My i5 screen cracked and is cracking more and more everyday...

Need this new phone, b.

About to drop $110 on a new screen :smh:

I might just jump on the upgrade plan that AT&T has.. I think they have a program where you pay to upgrade every year? I know Verizon has it, and last time I texted AT&T asking about my upgrade eligibility, they said something like "You are, but just join this upgrade thing". Idk

Back
Top Bottom