• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
im mad i gotta pay full retail but w/e

ill be preordering for the first time ever, hope it goes smooth?

Same here Zyzz... Will be paying in full. It's all good though.

I'm looking at the 4.7 screen 32 gb.

I won't preorder, though. Hopefully won't have to.

I think I'll buy the iPhone 6 64GB straight up. It'll be like $800 right? I plan on using the phone for a couple years. So I ain't eem' trippin'.

If I'm getting the 6 I'm jaibreaking It
for what reason?

ios8 supposedly will have all the stuff you guys jailbroke em for
Dat illegal life

Movie box and Safari Downloader +, and icleanup pro, and appcake, and nba season ticket,  and it sounds like bitesms will probably still have more features then the updated imessage stock app.  And theming ability is still in question.  All i want is to be able to put 5-6 icons in my dock.

This time around I gotta get more than 16gb :smh: :lol:

32gb might be it, but I think I might go for the 64gb if my moneys looking extra right around release

I just bought my 5s in January so I don't know how I can pull this upgrade off. I doubt I'd be able to but I wanna see how impressive the 6 is. I'd just take the bullet and by it out right

Last edited:

Dat illegal life

Movie box and Safari Downloader +, and icleanup pro, and appcake, and nba season ticket,  and it sounds like bitesms will probably still have more features then the updated imessage stock app.  And theming ability is still in question.  All i want is to be able to put 5-6 icons in my dock.
Well bitesms while great, it kinda does have the same features just does it a lil different then ios 8...(although could be changes) But ios 8 messenger does have a few features bitesms doesnt have.

It does have a feature/app similiar to icleanup pro. Really tweaks like flex and a few others are really the only reason to jb ios 8 (when available). Pretty much most of the reason as of now (unless some new tweaks/mods come out) to jb would be for looks/theming ala like android rooting, free apps...(which you can do w/o jb) and cracking apps aka free games, update features, etc...

Im still trippin after seeing the 5.5 version that ppl are really considering the phone. Not hating but the phone, when you including the shell of the body is bigger then a samsung note, (which would make it pretty much the largest smartphone) Having something over 6 inches in your pocket would just seem uncomfortable.

Then when you take into account alot of dudes wearing hip huggers slim pants, and suits/dress pants.... If cats are against rocking cases, they really arent gonna have a choice seeing as the phone would barely fit in the pockets, if at all. Most likely would lead to phones popping out of the pocket. Just seem like it will be such a hassle to deal with for the everyday man.

It makes perfect sense. We put more on our phones now than ever. 16gb is irrelevant in 2014.
Tbh actually it isnt when you think about it. So many ppl do cloud storage and with most entertainment having a stream option, really unless your constantly in an area with no internet/wifi or cant get a signal, you really dont need a ton of storage.

Flip your 5 and cop da 6 with some money added.

I can't upgrade til Feb :smh:

Yeah I'm leaning toward that but it sucks cause I won't even have this 5s for a year and I'd be trying to get a new phone. I want to see the official specs and features of the phone though to determine if it's a day 1 purchase. The thing with the new iPhones is that if you don't get it the first day it drops, it'll be sold out everywhere for at least the next month :smh:

Tbh actually it isnt when you think about it. So many ppl do cloud storage and with most entertainment having a stream option, really unless your constantly in an area with no internet/wifi or cant get a signal, you really dont need a ton of storage.

Luckily iPhone has Google play music and all my music is on there.

So you're saying 16gb is OK for general use? (I'll be a 1st time iPhone user)

I just bought my 5s in January so I don't know how I can pull this upgrade off. I doubt I'd be able to but I wanna see how impressive the 6 is. I'd just take the bullet and by it out right

I just purchased both me and my wife 5S in February. We're on AT&T Next so I may just end up paying off our phones and then getting the 6 on Next.

Flip your 5 and cop da 6 with some money added.

I can't upgrade til Feb :smh:

Yeah I'm leaning toward that but it sucks cause I won't even have this 5s for a year and I'd be trying to get a new phone. I want to see the official specs and features of the phone though to determine if it's a day 1 purchase. The thing with the new iPhones is that if you don't get it the first day it drops, it'll be sold out everywhere for at least the next month :smh:

You can also add that iphone are usually in short stock for as least 4 month after launch. I think this year and from now on it will get worst as these early upgrade programs are now in place. So everyone will upgrade.

Luckily iPhone has Google play music and all my music is on there.

For some reason I never thought about downloading the google play music app. All the music was erased from my phone but I have it all up on google. Repped.

For some reason I never thought about downloading the google play music app. All the music was erased from my phone but I have it all up on google. Repped.

Google play sucks. If you have good internet you might as well store your own cloud. The tags always get messed up on Google Music and sometimes they do you dirty and swap your music for clean version.

Back
Top Bottom