• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Is it cracked?

Honestly, I would just go on craigslist and find someone to do it. It's usually around $100 I think. I've cracked my screen numerous times and I always find someone off of there.

yeah my screen is good it's the glass that's cracked. But I just read it's all one component. Gonna check craiglist.

Thanks

yeah my screen is good it's the glass that's cracked. But I just read it's all one component. Gonna check craiglist.

Thanks
Craigslist might eff your ish up.

I got mine repaired on CL once, asked the guy if the replacement screen was a legit OEM and everything, 3 months later the phone falls off the couch and on the carpet and blacks out. And of course he's packed up shop with a disconnected number when I try to hit him up.

best and cheapest way to fix your iphone 5 front glass?
nerd.gif
Sometimes when you bring it to an Apple store, they just give you a new phone and make you pay ~$200 for it. Then you buy Apple Care for sure.

dont know if posted but iphone 6, the 4.7 version will be displayed and announced sept 15, with a early release of ios 8, the phone will be released sept 25, at supposably $695 for the 32gb and $795 for the 64gb

dont know if posted but iphone 6, the 4.7 version will be displayed and announced sept 15, with a early release of ios 8, the phone will be released sept 25, at supposably $695 for the 32gb and $795 for the 64gb

$700 without contract for the 4.7 in? :wow: is the 5.5 even going to release this year?

$700 without contract for the 4.7 in?
eek.gif
is the 5.5 even going to release this year?
yep and the 5.5 will be $100 more so with taxes the 5.5 will be damn near a grand w/o contract. Im sorry i like smartphones etc... and all but no way id even consider paying damn near a grand for ANY phone.

mines is the 20th.... lol I wonder what the phones will be under contract..... id imagine probably like 300-500 range for the 4.7 being 300 for the 16gb and id guess 500 for the 64gb

I'll probably cry when the price for a 64gb 5.5 model is revealed. My wallet is going to hurt.

I wanted to by that 5.5 without contract because I just bought my 5s in January but the price for the 5.5 will probably be the same as a MacBook Pro :smh:

Apple has to stop with the yearly updates on these phones.

Last edited:
Where you get the 15th and 25th from? 25th is a Thurs, not saying they can't change it up but Apple usually drops on Fri

We'll see what they cook up, love my Android but I'm not a fanboy. They have to come with a bigger screen IMO.

Back
Top Bottom