Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Luckily iPhone has Google play music and all my music is on there.

So you're saying 16gb is OK for general use? (I'll be a 1st time iPhone user)
I have a 32gb and i think including the files for jb etc... have used somewhere around 5.8gb or so. Between box,dropbox,google,one drive, etc.... I have over 50gb of free cloud storage where i keep movies,music etc...

Really apps and games are the only thing i store physically on my phone. I mean you could use grooveshark/pandora/itunes radio etc...datpiff i can pretty much stream live music and/or store music on cloud/save on iphone. 

I use alot of cloud drive storage for things like files important documents pictures etc.... Then with xbmc, popcorntime, zona, crackle, hulu, moviebox etc.... i can watch live tv, stream pretty much any and all movies thus saving space on phone. 

Plus storage alot of stuff on your phone adds alot of data clusters to "other" and add more background running apps etc... that leads to: phone operating slower, faster battery drain etc....

The disadvantages/advantages to this is one.... streaming uses alot of data...if you have unlimited your good, if not then could cost you alot of money, if your around wifi often then you wont use data thus wont cost you anything...not to mention if you were to jb, you could use apps like 3g unrestricted that tricks the phone into thinking youre using wifi for apps when your actually using data, thus still not costing anything
wink.gif

Storage eventually a. runs out b. slows down the phone c. drains the battery much faster. d. cost you more money in terms of price of phone. You will have instant access to all files, docs, music/movies/tv shows etc...

I would say data on phone depends on: service provider and plan, area in which you live, access to wifi, and jb or not jb.

Can't wait for the iPhone 6 :pimp: :pimp:

I hear that the 5.5 inch iPhone going to have optical stabilization and the 4.7 inch iPhone will not

:smh:

Last edited:
yea i dont like hearing that the 5.5 will have something better :smh:

apple is so damn stupid. its annoying.

I have unlimited data and 3G unrestrictor and it still uses network data, it just bypasses apples wifi connectivity check. Convenient yes, but you aren't getting any free data usage out of it.

I have unlimited data and 3G unrestrictor and it still uses network data, it just bypasses apples wifi connectivity check. Convenient yes, but you aren't getting any free data usage out of it.
yea and now...if you use a app that is exclusive to data usage and use 3g unrestrictor, you would save data because it would allow you to use wifi instead, thus saving you data. Like example i think xfinity/comcast app uses data only, but if you used 3g unrestrictor and tricked the phone into thinking youre using data instead of wifi, it would in a sense save you "data".

64 bit so clutch, saves time and money.

Qft....64 gig or bust. Even though I have only used like 16 total gigs, I never have to worry about storage. Mostly music, pics, and gifs. I have the whole season 1 of fresh prince of bellaire on my phone for those boring days at the office. My wife is constantly having to save her pics to the PC just to free up space on her 16 gig.

My gold 5s is so clutch at work I got a 32gig so I got a lot of music I listen too also I'm jailbroken so that movie box is all I need for those boring hours

yo, so i keep jailbreaking this iphone 4 i got for free and the damn thing keeps crashing.

Is this a motherboard issue?

I'm gonna have to get rid of it man

Off topic...but in topic...anyone successful at copping kicks off their iphone? If so what browser? For some reason my iPad ALWAYS gets through before my iphone, sometimes my iphone hangs for a super long period of time

im mad i gotta pay full retail but w/e

ill be preordering for the first time ever, hope it goes smooth?

preorder is the way to go fam. getting it delivered to your house the morning of release while still in your pjs is :smokin

preorder is the way to go fam. getting it delivered to your house the morning of release while still in your pjs is :smokin

Yup, preorder is way more convenient. I had work the day of the release so I had them send it to my job. Got it the same day of the release at 10am with no hassle. That was with the 4 at least. With the 5 it was another story since it was a new design. I got my phone in a month because I missed the preorder by a few minutes.

Is it cracked?

Honestly, I would just go on craigslist and find someone to do it. It's usually around $100 I think. I've cracked my screen numerous times and I always find someone off of there.

Back
Top Bottom