Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I feel like I'm at the point that I don't need to upgrade every two years.

I’m this way now too. I like my jet black 7 and don’t plan on upgrading any time soon. If anything I’ll just get a new one

I’m on the lookout for new iPads though :nerd: Holding off on getting a mini

How much Apple charges to repair a cracked screen on IPhone 7 with no Apple care?

Could only find their prices online with Apple care

Cost like $155 out the door. Had to pay that twice in a 1.5 month time span before I finally gave up the raw life and got a screen protector. And now that has a bunch of scratches and cracks so I’m glad I got it :lol:

I’m very active as far as exercise and doing things if that’s what u mean I also shop online a lot , is the watch good for that ?

I got a series 1 for my girl for $149 at wal mart.

If you work in an office environment where you are in meetings or don’t want to always be looking at your phone for incoming messages, then you should consider one.

I’m always in meetings and I always have calls and messages coming in. I can quickly glance at my watch to see if it’s important.

I’m active but I don’t use it for that’s purpose. Just messages and emails. And to also
Control my AirPods.

I’m very active as far as exercise and doing things if that’s what u mean I also shop online a lot , is the watch good for that ?

The watch is extremely good at tracking activities. Especially action like sports such as running which it's really good at.

Had mines since October and I'll say it has improved my quality of life since I'm always wearing it.

Pretty much want it for the reason that I can’t always pull out my phone and miss calls and notifications... that seems like a reasonable price not trying to spend that much in case i don’t like it

The watch is extremely good at tracking activities. Especially action like sports such as running which it's really good at.

Had mines since October and I'll say it has improved my quality of life since I'm always wearing it.
Jogging /sprinting is what I mainly do so that’s good how about weight training ?

1E5E8F9A-373A-4B46-9B26-FE04F2AF54D5.png

4 months free Apple Music has to be new iCloud account unless you get 1 month free.
https://www.groupon.com/deals/apple...a41cc83a011e8847c7e1b234356370INT&bypass=true
Thank me later

When I click on the store just says the 15 inch is new not 13

Will check later but prob nothing crazy. I mean I have a mid 2017 so not like I’m upgrading

I have an upgrade now and I'm debating getting the 8 or just waiting for the new phone to come out this fall. This 6s Plus battery has gone to hell.

Back
Top Bottom