Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Anyone here having issues with charging your iphone 7 plus? It's like, I plug it in and it goes back and forth as far as charging even if the lightening cable is all the way in. I had my phone for almost 2 years, so I guess that means it's time for a new one?

Yea mine does the same anything. Some basic troubleshooting it’s probably your charger. Although our phones are old enough now that they’re basically prone to crapping out slowly like all iphones do.

I have no issues with my 2017 mbp. Butterfly keyboard is actually dope, to me. I’ll upgrade to the 2018 model for my business use but personally if you catch a deal on the 2017 model, go for it. Non touch bar

I have no issues with my 2017 mbp. Butterfly keyboard is actually dope, to me. I’ll upgrade to the 2018 model for my business use but personally if you catch a deal on the 2017 model, go for it. Non touch bar
Yup I haven't experienced any issues. I actually like it? I can't tell a difference from previous macboks

but all these horror stories on reddit got me worried. I didn't purchase apple care plus for any other issues ( kinda wish I did) but I know apple will fix any keyboard issues but ive seen a ton of people had to take it in for keyboard repairs multiple times.

fingers crossed I don't experience **** :lol:

I’m debating on which MacBook I want. Rumors they are replacing the Air with new cheap MacBook with with Retina display. Waiting for September/October to hurry up and come. Need a MacBook ASAP. If the new cheap one isn’t that great might just get MacBook Pro. Not sure what year though. Really don’t want to spend a lot of money. Almost pulled the trigger on MACBOOK AIR for only 750 a month ago, wanted to wait for the new one though.

still running on a 2011 MBP. Only model i'm looking for is the 2015 joint. Everything after that went downhill.

My 2011 mbp was pretty bad I’m always surprised when I see ppl still running them especially with the motherboard issue. How cheap is the new mbp supposed to be?

Anyone here having issues with charging your iphone 7 plus? It's like, I plug it in and it goes back and forth as far as charging even if the lightening cable is all the way in. I had my phone for almost 2 years, so I guess that means it's time for a new one?

Take a toothpick and clean out the charging port. Sounds like lint and dust has collected in there and not allowing the charger cord to make good contact. I had the same issue and this fixed it for me.

Thought the charging thing was only on my end and I figured it was because either my port was dirty or my lightning cable was getting a shortage but it seems like this is becoming a 7 plus problem widespread amongst the first batches. It isn’t a big problem though just cause I know I can make it to October and be new iPhone shawty.

My 2015 MPB is running with the best of them. Still the best MPB on the market.

earphone jack? what year is this? :nerd:

not srs, probably lint in the charging port though. it’s hsppened to me multiple times

lmao yall aint got the iphone retro x? it's the iphone x but retro'd got the earphone jack n all the fly **** we missed from the old model iphones

i don’t miss the head phone jack though

giphy.gif

I thought I’d miss it but I don’t either. That or the sleep/wake button being on the top of the phone....

But then I think about it and the iPhone 4 really is the greatest cellphone of all time. It changed EVERYTHING

Headphone jack is not needed. Everything is literally connected through bluetooth these days

Yes, but charging headphones is a nuisance. That’s one of the main reasons I’ve never tried the Apple Watch.

All it takes is for you to put the Apple watch on a wireless charging pad while you sleep at night :lol:

080096D8-AC9E-4DD3-AE81-D3B53DA4D50F.jpeg

I have this iPhone/Apple Watch bamboo stand on by my bathroom sink, it's not that hard to people get with the times.

I hoping the Apple wireless charging mat comes out when the new iPhones drop in September. Everything is gonna be wireless in my daily setup.

I love my AirPods and Apple Watch. Looking forward to Apple Power (wireless charging mat) to release soon and upgrade to the AirPods 2nd version (case will be wireless charging too)

Any updates on an 11.4 Jailbreak yet? I know about 11.4 Beta 3 Jailbreak and 11.3.1 but Apple isnt signing either of those IPSWs now. Im trying to get NGXplay on my phone so I can have more apps on Apple Carplay

Yeah the headphone jack thing is way played out. When I was an Android user the amount of whining was unreal about a headphone jack. I hate have wires in my car and attached to me, I'll admit I'm not an audiophile but wireless>>

Back
Top Bottom