Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Headphone jacks are probably the oldest technology we still use. A lot people like new tech but don't want the old tech taken away

It's a shame

Any of u guys rock a battery case on your phone if so which one? I’ve been looking into them but I just haven’t decided on which to get. Also I’m worried about the case and how much protection it provides if I drop it.

Any of u guys rock a battery case on your phone if so which one? I’ve been looking into them but I just haven’t decided on which to get. Also I’m worried about the case and how much protection it provides if I drop it.
I rock a mophie on a 6S.

Reactions: Ube

Had a Mophie for my 6+ and hated it. Way too bulky

bruh, the new feature on iOS11 where u can just share your wifi password to newbs that come into your home network is godly.

Untitled.0.png

How’s the jailbreak for 11.3?? I’m debating if trying it or just jumping to the latest OS.

How do you even do that? lol
I don't know, my friend did it last year when I went to his house for the first time to watch football and dude just said here ill add you instead of having the PW

was pretty sweet, still don't know how to do it lol

I don't know, my friend did it last year when I went to his house for the first time to watch football and dude just said here ill add you instead of having the PW

was pretty sweet, still don't know how to do it lol

I don’t know how to do it either, but it just pops up for me when I go to give people the PW and my phone is on me.

Wanting a headphone jack =/= disliking wireless headphones

what do you need a headphone jack for? i have the 7 plus since release date.

car has bluetooth
airpods for headphones (goat)

my friends aren't broke so if i wanna play my music in their car i connect via bluetooth.

I send out a weekly hoops text to some peeps and it’s about 10-12 people on the group text.

For the past 3 weeks or so, a couple of them have been telling me that they haven’t gotten the text knowing that I send the text out on Mondays (like clockwork).

I go to settings and click on messages and take off group messages so when they reply they don’t reply to the group (because they’re the friends I hoop with but not everyone is close like that).

Not all of them have iPhones.

Should I redo the whole group text? I’ve had the same group text going on for a few months now. Maybe that has something to do with it?

I don’t know why some people are getting it and some aren’t.

I have an 8plus btw.

Back
Top Bottom