Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
11.3.1 JB been out for about a week now had to burrow a mac just to JB my device lel. Ended up using the multi path version using a dev acc.

Anybody here take advantage of the $29 battery replacement program? Just updated my 6S+ to ios 11.4 (came from 10.3.3) and the battery is draining like crazy. I have to charge it twice a day now. Will replacing the battery automatically fix this problem?

Anybody here take advantage of the $29 battery replacement program? Just updated my 6S+ to ios 11.4 (came from 10.3.3) and the battery is draining like crazy. I have to charge it twice a day now. Will replacing the battery automatically fix this problem?

yes replacing the battery will fix the problem.

I have Moment lenses and their case. Got the superfish and their wide angle. You need the case to use their lenses. Would def recommend.
moment lenses are great. they thread onto the case nicely so that you can use the lens without having to go caseless. superfish lens looks pretty cool. i might get that next. i switched from an olloclip to a moment macro lens and haven’t looked back.
02923044-1CA2-4481-92D5-816ECC8DC153.jpeg

Yea the air. I only got it cause it was cheap
same reason I had bought it. still too expensive, thing overheats and fans blast if youre just browsing the net and have youtube video playing in the background, nothing else open :lol:

ended up getting back what I paid for it and found a STEAL on a brand new sealed mid 2017 MacBook Pro

Reactions: ARK
Anyone here having issues with charging your iphone 7 plus? It's like, I plug it in and it goes back and forth as far as charging even if the lightening cable is all the way in. I had my phone for almost 2 years, so I guess that means it's time for a new one?

same reason I had bought it. still too expensive, thing overheats and fans blast if youre just browsing the net and have youtube video playing in the background, nothing else open :lol:

ended up getting back what I paid for it and found a STEAL on a brand new sealed mid 2017 MacBook Pro

That’s what I was worried about no lie. I didn’t wanna drop all that bread on a pro tho. But after playing around with it for a bit I’m glad I copped a MacBook

Plays so well with my phone and headphones it’s not even funny!

Love my air, I've gotten 3 solid years out of it. No overheating here. Still looking to cop a pro later this year. 2017s better than the 16s with the touch bar?

Love my air, I've gotten 3 solid years out of it. No overheating here. Still looking to cop a pro later this year. 2017s better than the 16s with the touch bar?
Touch bar is absolutely pointless

I would avoid 2016-17 with the apparent keyboard issues

I think 2018 they added some membrane so maybe stuff doesn’t get under the keys and maybe stop the issue

I haven’t experienced the key issue yet but I get stuff stuck in between keys all the tjme

Back
Top Bottom