Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
after my 2014 macbook pro dies i think i'll be switching to an iPad as my 'main computer'. i don't do anything other than browse the internet and listen to music.

Yes easy choice.. higher quality as well

streaming quality is the same with both platforms.

my apple music family plan is up for renewal in september, my cousin and i are likely switching to spotify as we both keep hearing that you get better suggestions for new music.

Still running my 2009 MacBook Pro. It’s been time for a new one for a while.

I don’t keep up with tech very much anymore, so I’m out of the loop. I only need it for basic browsing and such, I don’t do any audio or video editing. Any of you gurus care to give some recommendations?
An Air would be fine for those purposes. $200 off right now on Apple.com too so you can get one for under $1k. And you get a free pair of Beats as well. Apple Care is also only $200 right now.

My phones been ******* up recently. Might use my upgrade to get another jet black 7 or maybe a 7+ this time

I really like my jet black 7 and don’t really feel the need for anything else, I’m not a big fan of the no button thing

My phones been ****ing up recently. Might use my upgrade to get another jet black 7 or maybe a 7+ this time

I really like my jet black 7 and don’t really feel the need for anything else, I’m not a big fan of the no button thing

I’ve been looking for a jet black 7+ as a backup phone myself. I’m not keeping this X when the plus drops

AirPods for $136!!

6546DF86-FB17-4A51-954D-8A4353CB1AC0.png
!!!

https://www.rakuten.com/shop/altata...GUQ&siteID=J2shFQg6J_U-CUbzl2o3poFjbXDutu3GUQ

I just got free Beats Solo 3s or else I'd cop those. I've been rocking with these Sennheiser earbuds for years but they're on their last leg.

I just got free Beats Solo 3s or else I'd cop those. I've been rocking with these Sennheiser earbuds for years but they're on their last leg.
sell the beats solor

air pods are without a doubt amazing IMO

I've been thinking about copping some air pods, but is there a new version coming out soon ? if so, I rather wait to get the newer model

I've been thinking about copping some air pods, but is there a new version coming out soon ? if so, I rather wait to get the newer model
Idk about soon but likely 2019

They’re cheap

Will have resale value left if you decide

I won’t cop a new pair until these die.

Eh why wait? They are literally seamless....

Wireless charging worth the wait? Black?

it's more about why not buy the old model if a new one is coming out soon. there has got to be some sort of improvements and it should be about the same price

I just can’t get down with the AirPods. They’re missing..... something.... can’t get down with power beats too. Had 5 pairs break on me. Luckily amazon returns is the business

it's more about why not buy the old model if a new one is coming out soon. there has got to be some sort of improvements and it should be about the same price
True, I guess from my perspective I couldn't live without these things. I take them everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom