Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I’m still waiting for a iPad mini 5. I think mine is a 3 (which replaced the original one) and it’s getting a bit slow.

Might have to go for the 9.7 or 10.5” pro - but I like the fact that I can get this one in my pocket.

If the pencil won’t work with the mini that might force me to the pro though.

Anyone got both - with the thinner bezel how much bigger are the other ones?

8ED0815E-158D-4EAA-B034-9E87ACC8C8D8.jpeg
Never mind - found this. It’s quite a bit bigger so I think I’ll wait for a new mini which will hopefully come.

LOL yall fighting pitbulls or something. my PB3 still good from release date.
I’ve worn my Powerbeats hard for the past almost 2 years.

The gym most days of the week, regular use, just throwing them in my pocket with no case.

y'all need to get AirPods, aren't all these beats and new headphones similarly priced? if not more expensive

AirPods amazing for the gym honestly.

I’ve used my brothers pair at the gym. You’re right.

Still not buying AirPods until they update tho.

I can get Jaybirds for 60$ They’re a decent pair that’ll hold me over.

stay strong fam. it will happen eventually

if i didn’t get mine for my birthday i’d be there with you

I don’t get why everyone wants an AirPods update.

They’re plain wireless apple headphones. What else do you guys want them to do?

Ok ok. So you guys want more colors rather than updated hardware.

That makes more sense, because given the tech that’s already in them, I don’t know how much more they can do aside from possibly change the shape.

They aren’t already water resistant??? That’s not the wave

Thanks a lot man. I have Powerbeats 3s and those ****s are literally falling apart on me.

Same I’m on my 4th pair. I’m tired of sending them back. When this pair finally fall apart I don’t even want a free pair. Airpods for everything but the gym tho

Idk why i always feel that airpods would easily get misplaced and or fall down at the gym. I wouldnt mind a piar for xmas.

Running and AirPods sound like a disaster waiting to happen. I know they’re little things that can help that but the design of the AirPods juat isn’t good imo.

Honestly airpods don’t ever fall out unless I take off a hoddie or sweater and forget they in my ear. I have fallen asleep in them and wake up and there still there. Only reason I use beats at the gym is because they are louder.
As far as the update I’m with budy above ain’t that much more they can do to make them better, they already the truth and Apple knows that, that’s why they ain’t in no rush to update.

Jay birds are wack?

I was thinking about the x4’s

I like the fact that you can download an app and adjust the sound settings

Jay birds are wack?

I was thinking about the x4’s

I like the fact that you can download an app and adjust the sound settings
I research everything I buy.

From the reviews I've watched the x3s are highly recommend. And a few in here have said they are the truth as well.

I took a look at the X4s but they just came out and I’d have to cop full price; and if I did that I might as well cop AirPods. Plus apparently the X4s are really a super upgrade from the X3s. Which is why I just copped a pair for 60$

I research everything I buy.

From the reviews I've watched the x3s are highly recommend. And a few in here have said they are the truth as well.

I took a look at the X4s but they just came out and I’d have to cop full price; and if I did that I might as well cop AirPods. Plus apparently the X4s are really a super upgrade from the X3s. Which is why I just copped a pair for 60$

Where did you find X3s for $60? Need a new pair

Running and AirPods sound like a disaster waiting to happen. I know they’re little things that can help that but the design of the AirPods juat isn’t good imo.

I do basketball drills in mine (including dunking) no issues. Never fallen out once.

Back
Top Bottom