Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I feel like air pods are only good for 2 years then they just crap out. Need to replace my pros.

I got the Beats Fit Pros, IMO the best earbuds headphones Apple offers, when they launched 2 years ago. I recently noticed one of the plastic stem covers have ripped and is close to breaking off SMH. Pretty frustrating for something promoted as durable (along with the main pro of never falling out). I'm probably going to crazy glue it. Also, the sound in the right ear bud at times isn't as potent as before. :smh:

I'd do AirPods but afraid of them falling out even with the Foam Tips.

This release really opened eyes to some of the apple bs. The ultra watch should always have had a black option. Lightning port on the air pod max is ridiculous. To claim a move to usb-c is some great improvement is ridiculous. Literally every crap device on amazon uses usb-c.

We simply are also at the law of diminishing returns here. How much bigger can a screen get? How much thinner or lighter? How much faster? I have to say my iphone 15 pro max is exceptional. Nothing really more I could ask. The 16 certainly will be faster etc.

Or maybe we just take these improvements for granted.

Nah, you're right. It's definitely not a situation of us taking things for granted.

The big thing that was supposed this year's event was all the AI stuff. The fact it won't be ready in the phones on launch and not available until months down the line is a major fail.

Marques was definitely sick/frustrated at the AirPod Max situation. :lol:

This release really opened eyes to some of the apple bs. The ultra watch should always have had a black option. Lightning port on the air pod max is ridiculous. To claim a move to usb-c is some great improvement is ridiculous. Literally every crap device on amazon uses usb-c.

We simply are also at the law of diminishing returns here. How much bigger can a screen get? How much thinner or lighter? How much faster? I have to say my iphone 15 pro max is exceptional. Nothing really more I could ask. The 16 certainly will be faster etc.

Or maybe we just take these improvements for granted.

They aren't calling Air Pods Max or the Ultra a new model though

It's still a Ultra Watch 2, so why are you upset? Companies do that all the time.

Cars do it.

Was gonna get that black ultra but seems a 3 is on its way next year.

For the extra 400 i cant justify it but it def looks nice.

Now it’s just choosing jet black or slate titanium

I’ve been using studio Dre beats. I just pre ordered the AirPods 4 with anc . That will be my first pair of pods too I hope they about it
IMO if you are going for ANC then just grab the pro 2's. The transparency mode alone is used ALL the time. ANC is very good on them too and feel like its the rubber ear tips that seal in the noise. Im sure the AirPod 4's will be an update from the previous versions but I don't think it will be AS great compared to the Pros.

All I wanted was a black rimmed ULTRA when I upgraded from my last all black model(whichever that one was don't remember just all black)
Eventually sucked it up and got the Silver that was available.
I didn't even know the Black was coming until your post yesterday.
Sucks but I'm just going to have to get over it because I'm not going to pony up another 800 or whatever.
I actually like the natural titanium look. Black watch is a vibe but the OG Ultra matching the titanium 15 pro max is my current color scheme. Plus been wearing mostly silver and white gold recently so not sure the black won't clash. Its a dope look though which is why I contemplated it...

I got the Beats Fit Pros, IMO the best earbuds headphones Apple offers, when they launched 2 years ago. I recently noticed one of the plastic stem covers have ripped and is close to breaking off SMH. Pretty frustrating for something promoted as durable (along with the main pro of never falling out). I'm probably going to crazy glue it. Also, the sound in the right ear bud at times isn't as potent as before. :smh:

Nah, you're right. It's definitely not a situation of us taking things for granted.

The big thing that was supposed this year's event was all the AI stuff. The fact it won't be ready in the phones on launch and not available until months down the line is a major fail.

I bought the Beats Fit Pro as well and I have the same issue. The right earbud volume is significantly lower than the left. I’m taking it in to apple for service this weekend.

Is it not worth it to upgrade from a 15 Pro Max?
As a 15PM owner, I definitely don't think so, but then again, how much do you value having the best camera on your phone?

It's a little disappointing AirPods Max 2 isn't happening, :smh:

But I'm definitely thinking of upgrading my Apple Watch SE (first release) to the Series 10.

I bought the Beats Fit Pro as well and I have the same issue. The right earbud volume is significantly lower than the left. I’m taking it in to apple for service this weekend.

Yeah I may need to do the same. I bought the Applecare for them when they 1st released but that ended. Don't think there's much they'll do, from what I've read on Reddit.

Is it not worth it to upgrade from a 15 Pro Max?

As a 15PM owner, I definitely don't think so, but then again, how much do you value having the best camera on your phone?

It's a little disappointing AirPods Max 2 isn't happening, :smh:

But I'm definitely thinking of upgrading my Apple Watch SE (first release) to the Series 10.

Yeah, I don't think that's worth it - I've got a 15pro and it's still great. Usually I get a new one every 2 or 3 years - it wears out a bit by then (although that was usually the battery, and this one seems better) and a 2 year gap gives some nice improvements.

I had the same issue with my pair of BFPs. They were an improvement over the 1st gen APPs, but when I got the APP2s, it was a rap.

Had them with Comply foam tips and ran couple of marathons in them, never fell out.

lol, if you answer the question about your back cover glass being cracked or shattered Apple will allow you to recycle the phone for free. :lol: No trade in for a credit. Might as well keep my 15 pm and have 2 phones with 256gb each.

Everything else on my phone is fine, and is working properly. The back of the 15 pro max has a few cracks.

Anyway to get a monetary trade in value or credit from Apple or anywhere else?

Yeah I slept.

If I crack my phone and don’t wanna pay to get the glass fixed I’ll upgrade but otherwise I’ll just ride one more year with my 14PM.

Got my preorder in for the 16PM done for my wife and myself. Not pumped but since I buy my phones and trade them in after a year it is what it is. I will add that the 80% battery mode on the 15PM didn’t work at all for me. In fact I have less battery life remaining with the 15PM than I had with the 14PM. I come from Samsung phones so I’m a heavy user like Flossy Carter (lots of emails, notifications, screen brightness, etc) but just wasn’t impressed with the 80% limit. I turned that feature on immediately and didn’t notice anything positive.

I asked my wife if she wanted to upgrade from her iPhone 12 and she said 'nah'.
Harry Shum Jr Asian GIF

Back
Top Bottom