Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I bought a MacBook Pro M1 16 when they came out and was convinced there was something wrong with the speakers. They sounded off. Turns out I was just so used to crappy speakers and the MacBook speakers were so good I thought they were defective 😂

Not saying the Beats buds are bad, I actually heard they are pretty good but it just reminded me of this.
Lmao I mean I’m looking for out of this world sounds and idk if i decide on the AirPods at a later date I’ll probably end up getting the 4s

Any recommendations for a guy with a severely outdated iPhone. Should I got a X max, should I spring for the 16 or save a few dollars and go 15. I’m not the type that gets a new phone on a consistent basis

Any recommendations for a guy with a severely outdated iPhone. Should I got a X max, should I spring for the 16 or save a few dollars and go 15. I’m not the type that gets a new phone on a consistent basis

iPhone 14 Pro Max certified refurbished from Apple. Basically a new phone in a plain white box.

When the new one is launched it’s often a good time to buy the previous model - which isn’t that different and will be a significant upgrade over what you have.

When the new one is launched it’s often a good time to buy the previous model - which isn’t that different and will be a significant upgrade over what you have.
This.

If you’re someone not super into the incremental updates or having the newest and greatest, your best “bang for your buck” will always be last years model right when the new one comes out. 90%+ the same phone most years these days. Less price.

This.

If you’re someone not super into the incremental updates or having the newest and greatest, your best “bang for your buck” will always be last years model right when the new one comes out. 90%+ the same phone most years these days. Less price.
Usually my approach to most apple products. Apple Watches, iPads, phones.

Yup, just get a phone from the 15 series.

Is there any way to get a monetary trade in value for my iphone 15 pm with 2 small cracks on the back of it?

Not sure if it's universally known but all iPhone users automatically have FREE unlimited iCloud storage for 21 days. Its main purpose for those upgrading phones and not having enough storage-needing somewhere to back everything up.

I'm not an iCloud user but for those in a bind in-between upgrading a phone you always have that in your back pocket.

Attachments

• IMG_0715.jpeg
    IMG_0715.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_0716.jpeg
    IMG_0716.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 181
What kind of battery life are you getting these days? I have them as well and use one at a time when I’m at work and now as soon as each one hits 20% they just die. No sound notification either. Just die after about 4 hours sometimes a little less.

Im not sure but i havent noticed any battery problems, what ive been experiencing is alot of static

My APP2 firmware updated and have experienced them disconnect from my phone intermittently. Updated to 17.7 and the issue continued during my commute home.

Apple really making me update to 18 huh lol. I wonder if unpair/pair them it would fix the issue.

Back
Top Bottom