Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Yeah I may need to do the same. I bought the Applecare for them when they 1st released but that ended. Don't think there's much they'll do, from what I've read on Reddit.
I ended up taking the BFP's into Apple for service and they ordered a replacement earbud for me.

Last edited:
04vruuuby4pd1.webp

The only thing I used was the cable

Whats the exact time these get released on the 20th?

Also does anyone have that iPhone inventory/stock website? Gonna try to snipe one for a local pick up.

I ordered the Alpine Loop Ultra.
I was sent the Green/Grey Trail Loop.

If anybody wants the Green/Grey Trail let me know and it’s yours. **** been on ice since day1
What size?

Let me know how you like that band when it arrives, thinking about doing the same thing
Will do. I’m not sure if I was late for the preorder or it’s just the delivery date but it won’t arrive till mid Oct. Going to go in store soon and see if they have one instead of waiting.

What else do I need to be looking at? - just upgraded a few minutes ago.

I’ve seen the “hide distracting things” in Safari and how to make an app need Face ID.

If your s/o finds out you have ANY locked apps, assume your cover is already done for and she know you messin around g :lol:

Ain’t no reason to have locked apps like that unless you got dirt

only reason i can see is if you got small kids and they play with phone and you not trying to have them see the noodz

First problem I encountered today is that my password app wasn't working - and it's got everything in it. Managed to get in on a PC which made me feel better because at least it's all there - just took me a while to work out the complicated master password!

Deleting it and installing a new version has fixed it though. It was beginning to get close to a meeting that I need to log in to and I couldnt'.

Back
Top Bottom