• Total voters
I was sold, not sold anymore.
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
They

Are

WYLIN!

Putting your headphones in to talk seems more efficient TBH.

I just some some young professional do that on the bus today. Dude had to be 26 years old and spoke in his earphones so he could use his hands for hand gestures as if to punch someone. Haha.

I think you're looking at the company perspective wrong. "It should be to get apple products in everyone's home at different price points." isn't how apple approaches it's products. Apple tries to create products that compliment the everyday persons lifestyle. If you make something that people can identify to make their lives easier, then the product will sell itself. You create the demand. "look this can make your life easier." is how they've always approached things. Word to the ApplePay to integrate your wallet and your phone. 

edit 

and they just made the watch to be able to retroactively work with previous versions of iphones. Game, set and match. All thats left is to see if it is WORTH the investment. 

But for it to only work if you own an iPhone means the consumer has already made a commitment to apple products. What NEW consumers are you bringing in?

Back
Top Bottom