• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Does U2 coming on stage mean its over?

Concert to serve as the blow to the head after that awful 30 minutes of iWatch?

Has nothing to do with being lazy. This is how we'll be buying stuff in the future. Cash will get phased out in time.

I do believe this. Even wallets are getting smaller because cash is almost not needed and rewards cards can be done via phone number or phone.

Now if that ain't the dumbest looking crap I've ever seen.

People are lazy. And will pay good money to be even lazier.
Has nothing to do with being lazy. This is how we'll be buying stuff in the future. Cash will get phased out in time.
Phased out? Calm down bro, cash aint going nowhere.
It's gonna happen. Might take 20 years but it will happen.

240fps and image stabilazation
devil.gif

my body is ready.  64gb plus for meeeeee

Originally Posted by

But for it to only work if you own an iPhone means the consumer has already made a commitment to apple products. What NEW consumers are you bringing in?
New customers would get the iphone + watch, if they believe that having the devices makes their lives easier rather than give them just 'more features'. The product is selling on the basis that these products are functional and can do things that can make your life easier---versus an ideology of having a bunch of features of things you can do.

That's how they sell people into the system. If you don't see the "this can make your life easier" value in their products then you wont switch, and if you did you wouldn't be happy anyway because you'd want the ability (feature-wise) to do anything you wanted.

Now if that ain't the dumbest looking crap I've ever seen.

People are lazy. And will pay good money to be even lazier.
Phased out? Calm down bro, cash aint going nowhere.
It's gonna happen. Might take 20 years but it will happen.
y'all didnt see that pic of credit card/debt card info is being combined with ID/drivers licenses? could be fake

NIMC-Card-front-and-back.jpg

Last edited:
So, this watch will make cash money obsolete? Ya give Apple way too much credit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom