Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
if im letting go of my unlimited someone needs to come off an ipad 
laugh.gif

Probably be able to go to the mall at one of those stands that has all those phone accessories and swap colors

It'd be tacky if you knew someone got it done at some mall but guaranteed if Apple did it, it would be copped over all the colorways released.

iPhone-6-gold-.jpg

That Goldust colorway.
man all other Iphones would have sat.... would have been worse than limited colorway.

i see apple pulling that out if ever (which i doubt) they phones just stop selling like they used to 

or just put it on the iphone 10 and blaze the world 
roll.gif

Last edited:
does anyone else get popups on certain sites even NT be giving me add popups to weak knock off free to play games on the app store drives me nuts 

It'd be tacky if you knew someone got it done at some mall but guaranteed if Apple did it, it would be copped over all the colorways released.

iPhone-6-gold-.jpg

Yea it sounds good in your head but once you see it looks kinda ugly. Ish looks like some hood booger hookup to match a outfit

does anyone else get popups on certain sites even NT be giving me add popups to weak knock off free to play games on the app store drives me nuts 

Yea its like its been redirecting me to these bootleg knockoff type of games.... Its like old school pron popups status

Last edited:
Got SPRINT shipping confirmation for my wife's 6+ on saturday. Its gonna be here tomorrow before 5. Shes excited.

Went to APPLE yesterday and was able to use both phones side by side. As some of you already pointed out, the 6+ is huge.

For a brief moment, I was doubting my decision on going with a reg 6. I was watching a transformers trailer on both the 6 and 6+. Video quality on the 6+ was :wow: while the 6reg quality was just OK.

I was really amazed on the 6+ quality and thought I was missing out . Both phones are exactly the same except for size and resolution (from a regular persons point of view) BUT THATS IT.

I really dont need that big of a screen. Besides, the only time I will enjoy the bigger screen when Im taking a deuce and watching videos.

Other than that, I have an ipad 4, Ipad mini, a MAC book 15 inch and a MAC book 13 inch..

Yea it sounds good in your head but once you see it looks kinda ugly. Ish looks like some hood booger hookup to match a outfit
thats because thats metallic gold. im talking about the same tone they use on the white/gold model. If the gold was more subtle i think it would be dope.

Anyone got the Zagg glass screen protector? All my Best Buys in my area are out of the plastic HDX one and wonder if the glass one is a nice alternative. Any pros or cons?

started wondering why ppl were complaining about ads and popups then i realized i have adblock on my iphone. once i upgrade to the 6 imma miss this jailbreak man :frown:

hope they can jb ios 8 soon

@geniusrepair_sd is doing custom iphones

Was trying to post a pic but ios 8 .... Smh
This is an issue with changes Apple has made to Safari in ios 8.   It is not exclusive to NikeTalk.

If you were to use the gmail mobile site (not the app, but the site) and attempt to use their image upload tool, you'd be unable to do so.

The hope is that Apple will issue another update to resolve the issue.  In the meantime, users who have not yet upgraded may want to hold off.  

Man after reading that review on the 6+ screen being the best screen really got me wishing the 6 had the same screen but without the size.. I really don't want the plus but just knowing me liking a clear hd screen I will get the plus and deal with the size... I do feel like the 6 is perfect size but they killing me with the screen not being as sharp as the plus I can careless about the camera on the plus being better

They should of made the phones identical and the only difference being the screen size

Last edited:
Yea its like its been redirecting me to these bootleg knockoff type of games.... Its like old school pron popups status
thought it was just me i think that ish getting out of hand something needs to be done

the only fix i know is to get off wifi 

wont redirect under LTE

Last edited:
Man after reading that review on the 6+ screen being the best screen really got me wishing the 6 had the same screen but without the size.. I really don't want the plus but just knowing me liking a clear hd screen I will get the plus and deal with the size... I do feel like the 6 is perfect size but they killing me with the screen not being as sharp as the plus I can careless about the camera on the plus being better

They should of made the phones identical and the only difference being the screen size
THIS!!!!!!!

Anybody who got it shipped from Fedex: did you have to sign?

I thought all orders required a signature, but I'm not seeing anything about it on my tracking.

Apple skimping so when they come out with the 6s with higher res ppl eat it up. They only give u so much for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom