Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
It would be nice if Touch ID let you open the phone without clicking the sleep/wake button or home button.

Now that would be cool, almost as cool if not cooler then what Android phones can do where you can wake up the phone by double tapping the screen, or sleeping it by doing the same. Some will even respond by saying, "Ok Google Now" even in sleep position, I think the new MOTO X will let you change the trigger word, so you can say, "Wake Up ***" and it will beep to ask what you want.. pretty cool.

taking the 6 back tomorrow and gonna order the 6+ but wonder whats better chances ... ordering straight from Apple or ordering through AT&T

prob going space grey this time

I ordered mine straight through Apple after finding out that AT&T through their site wanted to charge me a month of service along with the phone and I would have to wait till the end of November. I went to Apple and they just charged me the tax on the phone and now the 4 week waiting process begins. :frown: :x

Last edited:
For people that want custom phone cases

http://www.casetify.com/download#

resizer.php

I ordered mine straight through Apple after finding out that AT&T through their site wanted to charge me a month of service along with the phone and I would have to wait till the end of November. I went to Apple and they just charged me the tax on the phone and now the 4 week waiting process begins. :frown: :x
WTH ..

Apple it is. I don't have an Apple Store here closest one is in Idaho and I'm not driving it's not that serious. I can have them re activate my GS3 .. 3-4 weeks isn't even that long. By then most of these bugs should be fixed and 8.0.3 or what ever should be out

WTH ..

Apple it is. I don't have an Apple Store here closest one is in Idaho and I'm not driving it's not that serious. I can have them re activate my GS3 .. 3-4 weeks isn't even that long. By then most of these bugs should be fixed and 8.0.3 or what ever should be out

I just realized something, Dear Based God, please do not let the workers in the plant where they make the 6+ go on strike anytime soon , PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
View media item 1205036

So if I go through Sprint to Exchange my 6 to a Plus I have to,

-Pay an upgrade price (like if I t was my first time upgrading, so $400 bucks+tax)
-Pay restocking fee of $35
-Return my reg 6 (The guy said I have to ship it out to them by 10/22 so they can receive it by the 26th)
-If my phone is not here by the 22, i will be without a phone until I get the 6+

Really kicking myself in the rear for not ordering the 6+ to begin with.

-Pay an upgrade price (like if I t was my first time upgrading, so $400 bucks+tax)
-Return my reg 6 (The guy said I have to ship it out to them by 10/22 so they can receive it by the 26th)
-If my phone is not here by the 22, i will be without a phone until I get the 6+

but you would still be waiting on the 6+ because they only have 16gb in stores & not all of them even have that. i wont even get into my sprint bs for today they are just gonna lose a customer if cs doesnt call me back in the next 30-45 like they said they would

would you guys be open to the touch id doubling as a scroll pad? think how macbooks have a trackpad, now the iPhone's touchID having scrolling capabilities

how are you gonna scroll on such a small surface?

its a touch screen phone, no need for a scrool when you can move your finger up 2cm to "scroll" :lol:

I know, maybe on the 6 plus or even ipads, idk could've been a cool feature...I see the value in it from not having to cover the screen to scroll

they just need to abandon the home buttom and shrink the height of the phone while making it a FULL screen. have a button on the side as the home screen or somethin
it would be similar to the blackberrys with the track pad. It would work fine. I don't see much p

This was the main real issue as far as going from a 6 to a 6plus. I know all those fees suck but if they don't have your model phone, you will be without one until then, well....unless you have a spare.

would you guys be open to the touch id doubling as a scroll pad? think how macbooks have a trackpad, now the iPhone's touchID having scrolling capabilities

how are you gonna scroll on such a small surface?

its a touch screen phone, no need for a scrool when you can move your finger up 2cm to "scroll" :lol:

I know, maybe on the 6 plus or even ipads, idk could've been a cool feature...I see the value in it from not having to cover the screen to scroll

they just need to abandon the home buttom and shrink the height of the phone while making it a FULL screen. have a button on the side as the home screen or somethin
it would be similar to the blackberrys with the track pad. It would work fine. I don't see much p

I don't think using Blackberry as a design inspiration or a business model is a god idea for any mobile phone company in this day and age

Trackball would be horrible on an iOS device :lol:

If anything they just need to shorten the top where tr earpiece and from camera are

Contemplating grabbing the 6 to replace my current 5s. They're essentially the same phone aside from the bigger screen. Not sure if it's worth the extra $350 after I sell my 5s

what are some good photo editing apps? Also, What happened to making a list of useful apps to post on the first page?

Back
Top Bottom