Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
If your speed is on par with Verizon, I say fine. A lot of it depends on the area.

Mine, my speeds average five to ten times what I was getting with Sprint.

Decided against it. Sprint phones are locked to sprint. I would be financing a phone I could do nothing else with but use on sprint. Plus I travel a lot better to be safe than sorry.

Does the Verizon 6 work on TMobile? I'm about to go overseas for 10 days and work gave me a TMobile sim to use internationally. I know it currently works on my 5 minus the LTE, but it will work with the 6 still too right?

call verizon and ask or check on a apple forum

i know with the 5/5S that the verizon version worked with tmobile no problem

not sure if it changed with the 6

would you guys be open to the touch id doubling as a scroll pad? think how macbooks have a trackpad, now the iPhone's touchID having scrolling capabilities

any reason you got my wife on your avi?

semi srs.

and bros I absolutely love the privacy screen
Where can I get one been looking
I found one in one of those cheap mall stands for $13...it's kinda textured on the surface but smooth, idk it's weird idk how explain it. but it does darken the brightness of the screen...still looks awesome.

would you guys be open to the touch id doubling as a scroll pad? think how macbooks have a trackpad, now the iPhone's touchID having scrolling capabilities

how are you gonna scroll on such a small surface?

its a touch screen phone, no need for a scrool when you can move your finger up 2cm to "scroll" :lol:

Last edited:
call verizon and ask or check on a apple forum

i know with the 5/5S that the verizon version worked with tmobile no problem

not sure if it changed with the 6

Now is the opposite true? Will a T-Mobile version work on Verizon?

No, only the verizon version will work on verizon :lol:

weird, yes i know.

Appreciate it fam. It's just weird because I'm trying to cop full price and the only option on apple.com for non-contract is the t mobile phone

It's still damnnn near impossible to cop a 6 plus att in Houston...if anyone can lead me to a space grey 128 gb I will greatly appreciate it

No, only the verizon version will work on verizon :lol:

weird, yes i know.

Appreciate it fam. It's just weird because I'm trying to cop full price and the only option on apple.com for non-contract is the t mobile phone

Yea, no idea why they wont offer full price for Verizon, ATT, and Sprint. so stupid.

im still here stuck waiting for my tmobile phone, keep loggin into apple.com to see if my phone is shipping :lol: its been exactly 2 weeks since i ordered now :frown:

Yea, no idea why they wont offer full price for Verizon, ATT, and Sprint. so stupid.

im still here stuck waiting for my tmobile phone, keep loggin into apple.com to see if my phone is shipping :lol: its been exactly 2 weeks since i ordered now :frown:

Wait won't the price adjust to full price if your line doesn't qualify for an upgrade? After you plug in all your account details on the Verizon site

Wait won't the price adjust to full price if your line doesn't qualify for an upgrade? After you plug in all your account details on the Verizon site

referring to the apple site, not verizon

i never ordered for the other companies but read on macrumors you couldnt do full price order for verizon and others. i coul be wrong of course.

i never ordered for the other companies but read on macrumors you couldnt do full price order for verizon and others. i coul be wrong of course.

Since I already upgraded to the 6+ I decided to test it out on my line and see what the price would be. Just confirmed that you can pay full price on the apple site. At least with Verizon.View media item 1204899

Last edited:

Sorry I meant the apple site and not the Verizon site. But even so thats strange

I mean maybe you could but i was looking at the macrumors forum the other day and saw people were trying to buy for full price and it made them enter stuff in for the contract to buy at subsidized price. so im no expert, someone here can tell you if you can or not online. I only know about tmobile :lol:

I think they have that initially, because they don't want people ordering them and then flipping them for a profit

taking the 6 back tomorrow and gonna order the 6+ but wonder whats better chances ... ordering straight from Apple or ordering through AT&T

prob going space grey this time

its a touch screen phone, no need for a scrool when you can move your finger up 2cm to "scroll"
laugh.gif
I know, maybe on the 6 plus or even ipads, idk could've been a cool feature...I see the value in it from not having to cover the screen to scroll

taking the 6 back tomorrow and gonna order the 6+ but wonder whats better chances ... ordering straight from Apple or ordering through AT&T

prob going space grey this time

I'd go through Apple but thats just me I don't know your situation but I would try to reserve at night and pick up in store might be way quicker than waiting 3-4 weeks.

its a touch screen phone, no need for a scrool when you can move your finger up 2cm to "scroll" :lol:

I know, maybe on the 6 plus or even ipads, idk could've been a cool feature...I see the value in it from not having to cover the screen to scroll

they just need to abandon the home buttom and shrink the height of the phone while making it a FULL screen. have a button on the side as the home screen or somethin

Back
Top Bottom