• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Cmon b, you got a 16gb phone.
And your point is ? When I had the 64 gb 6 I added all my apps and pix and it was at 14 and I had 2 gb to spare .. Don't hate cause I know how to manage my device

My point is, you're selling the 6+ so hard, but you have an entry level phone.

I don't have to manage anything on my phone because my phone is literally your phone x10.

I have more music on my phone than your phone has space.

I don't have to manage apps, data, or pocket space. I literally have the flagship iOS device.

Oh yeah, and my phone is still bigger than your previous 64gb as well.

I still got 99gb left.

But enough of my humble bragging. Please, tell me more about your extra inch of screen space.

My point is, you're selling the 6+ so hard, but you have an entry level phone.

I don't have to manage anything on my phone because my phone is literally your phone x10.

I have more music on my phone than your phone has space.

I don't have to manage apps, data, or pocket space. I literally have the flagship iOS device.

Oh yeah, and my phone is still bigger than your previous 64gb as well.

I still got 99gb left.

But enough of my humble bragging. Please, tell me more about your extra inch of screen space.
Just stop you bragging about gb space and yes I have the entry level plus and whats wrong with that its still better than the regular 6 ... Just cause I don't need all that extra space ... I'm just letting you know the 6 plus is the better phone .. The 6 is basically just a 5s and everyone knows it.. You iphone 6 ers are just as over protective as the android users

But a iPhone 6+ IS an iPhone 6.....
True and its better by a lot not just a little

Camera OIS not just for shaky hands but for taking pics under low light and taking pix with shaky hands

Battery life way better

The screen display 1080p vs 720 p and yes there is a difference do a side by side at the Apple Store if you have to .. The picture is more clear / crisp / and sharp

Landscape on home screen

That landscape messaging and email (but don't work I'm sure there will be a Cydia hack for this for the iphone 6ers)

Just stop you bragging about gb space and yes I have the entry level plus and whats wrong with that its still better than the regular 6 ... Just cause I don't need all that extra space ... I'm just letting you know the 6 plus is the better phone .. The 6 is basically just a 5s and everyone knows it.. You iphone 6 ers are just as over protective as the android users

You're delusional

This 6 vs 6+ is :rofl:. Both phones are great to be honest (got wifey the 6 and myself the 6+)

I just went with the 6+ because I wanted the bigger screen and need the bigger battery for work. Realized with the 5s that's charger it with a car charger seems to kill the battery (at least in trucks I drive).

Anyways can't wait for lifeproof to drop a nüüd case and till @geniusrepair_sd gets to work on th 6 plus

lmao yall got me rolling 
laugh.gif
 ,6+ would be instacopped if the bezels were way smaller, maybe next year or two years from now...low key excited for 4g lte..waiting for my 5S to come in

You dudes are pathetic, first talkin down on PPl who decide to buy a iPhone 6

Now if you got the plus and its 16gb its entry level/poor

How many of yall actually paid full price. You guys are annoying as hell. I bet for most of you your iPhone 6 plus is nicer than your car

You dudes are pathetic, first talkin down on PPl who decide to buy a iPhone 6

Now if you got the plus and its 16gb its entry level/poor

How many of yall actually paid full price. You guys are annoying as hell. I bet for most of you your iPhone 6 plus is nicer than your car

Exactly@the car comment.
If all four tires on your car/truck don't match or If you don't change your oil every 3000 miles or your paint doesn't match on the driver and passenger side doors, you need to stop bragging about your phone.

And I'm lying about the M5, I was being facetious. I'm about that Truck life

Back
Top Bottom