Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
You know as someone that always went with the lowest offered memory, I always made it work, I didn't do much video watching, no point in trying to get into a show when I've got a decent sized tv and laptop at home, and I've always preferred dedicated devices for music/reading.

I went with the 6+ 128 because it was in stock and I wanted to see just how many apps I'll actually keep and use with that much available space. Right now I haven't added a single thing compared to what I was running on my 5s, and I'm not really in a rush to do so.

The one thing I do like is that I can now have my entire Exchange emails on the device going back to 2007, I always ran into storage issues on the 16 when I'd turn that on unlimited reach when someone was asking me about some issue they had months ago.

As I said earlier though, more apps need to take advantage of Dynamic Text scaling, I don't like how washed out things look on Instagram and I hope they update the app soon.

Still waiting for my 6 case to ship but I may not put it on when I get it. I lowkey like rocking it with no case :smokin

Aren't you one of the dudes that said a 16gb plus is worthless some pages back?
Yah but I made it work I was just being lazy with transferring photos and videos to my laptop .. But since I'm back on my 6 plus 16gb I'm forced to upload which is not a problem at all

When you drop it, it will take away the design.

I've dropped my previous iPhones a few times, never cracked not even a scratch on the screen. The worst that ever happend was a slight chip on the bezel of my 5 where the on button use to be. Didn't even care

Last edited:
I'm on team raw with my 6+ right now. Just got this joint in last night. LTE has changed my life :smokin [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

My friends Mom's friend dropped his 6 Plus on the carpet and the screen cracked a week ago. SRS, a carpet

i called BS on it but they showed me and were dead srs

:smh:

I have big hands and playing with the 6+ it just felt way to big for me. Pause

6 felt big, but comfortable. Gonna roll with it when I can grab one easily

Thanks for the tips. Walked in to a BestBuy, asked for the 6, got it and then left.

The leather cover was much thinner/slimmer than I thought it would be so I got one.

Thanks for the tips. Walked in to a BestBuy, asked for the 6, got it and then left.

The leather cover was much thinner/slimmer than I thought it would be so I got one.
Should've went with the superior phone you were better off getting a 5c / 5s for free lol

Back
Top Bottom