Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
^ naw I got i back .. Only 16gb but I got my plus back ...

"Reunited and it feels so good " haha

in his case better that than trading a random dude for a 6 32gb that buddy can report stolen and run off with both. so yea....

"i guess its a win kinda lose but a win awwww F it situation for him"

Last edited:
i hate that people bring up the 1080

on a screen that small, you arent noticing 1080/720

Have you had the 6 plus in hand for about a week?

in hand plenty of times

im saying as like in a tv, the small it is you arent noticing 1080p

it was brought up earlier in this thread.

i bought the Plus but you guys are making it seem like it craps on the 6 when IMO its pretty much the same.

Battery of course is gonna be bigger and better bcause its almost a 1 inch bigger screen

16gb 6+..... What's the point b
I have a MacBook so I can just transfer my photos and videos asap to make room its not that big an issue for me .. I always had the 16gb and never had issues with it .. I always jailbreak my devices and use I cleaner to clear about an extra gb or two

It's a lot better I had both phones b .. That OIS is huge difference and the display is as well .. I had both so I could tell the difference and the plus is really better if you can deal with a small size upgrade

It's not a lot better, it's barely better. The 6 is like the 5S, but the 6 + is a lot better? That doesn't even make sense, since the 6 has a lot more differences from the 5S than the 6+ has from the 6.

And it doesn't take advantage of it's size like The Note does in comparison to the Galaxy.

Some of you sound like Android fanboys, with the because it's bigger it's automatically better talk.

It's not a lot better, it's barely better. The 6 is like the 5S, but the 6 + is a lot better? That doesn't even make sense, since the 6 has a lot more differences from the 5S than the 6+ has from the 6.

And it doesn't take advantage of it's size like The Note does in comparison to the Galaxy.

Some of you sound like Android fanboys, with the because it's bigger it's automatically better talk.
Wait till that jail break comes out and you fully use the functions on the 6 plus then it will really be the superior...

I'm just saying why get a 6 if you have a 5s or 5 when it's practically the same old ish in terms of specs and battery life

Doesn't the plus features and specs alone make it a lot better already that it's different and has different features

Main difference is battery life and OIS

Screen resolution on such a small screen is irrelevant.

I've bought a 6 and I'm happy..will probably get another one and give this gold to my lady. 6+ with smaller bezels would have been instacopped but the size it is now no thanks Jeffrey

Last edited:
Wait till that jail break comes out and you fully use the functions on the 6 plus then it will really be the superior...

I'm just saying why get a 6 if you have a 5s or 5 when it's practically the same old ish in terms of specs and battery life

Doesn't the plus features and specs alone make it a lot better already that it's different and has different features

No, what are all these features and specs?

So the only reason to get a 6+ over a 5S is a bigger battery?

in hand plenty of times

i bought the Plus but you guys are making it seem like it craps on the 6 when IMO its pretty much the same.

Battery of course is gonna be bigger and better bcause its almost a 1 inch bigger screen

Man you don't even have the phone :lol:

Get the phone delivered and then make a comment

I had the phone plenty times in hand before I got the phone personally and before , It didn't feel the same as it do now , the phone screen resolution is wayyyyy different

in hand plenty of times

Man you don't even have the phone :lol:

Get the phone delivered and then make a comment

I had the phone plenty times in hand before I got the phone personally and before , It didn't feel the same as it do now , the phone screen resolution is wayyyyy different

bruh, its the same phone i could careless you want to jusitfy spending $100 more

it doesnt do anything that much better if at all.

taking pictures, same damn thing. only thing is if you take videos it doesnt shake. sweet

to ME, they are the same. yall trying to rain on peoples parade because the + is too big for people and make em feel like crap like either they are cheap, broke, or stupid for buying the 6 when really, its not a big difference and its minor if that.

hell, i got 14 days when i get my phone, if it comes down to it i will get the 6 if its too much of a hassle to deal with on a daily basis especially since i browse with one hand all the time, text.

im not into using a phone with 2 hand, rarely if ever

bruh, its the same phone i could careless you want to jusitfy spending $100 more

taking pictures, same damn thing. only thing is if you take videos it doesnt shake. sweet

to ME, they are the same. yall trying to rain on peoples parade because the + is too big for people and make em feel like crap like either they are cheap, broke, or stupid for buying the 6 when really, its not a big difference and its minor if that.

hell, i got 14 days when i get my phone, if it comes down to it i will get the 6 if its too much of a hassle to deal with on a daily basis especially since i browse with one hand all the time, text.

And the reason you are making these comments , is because you don't have the phone :lol:

Nooooo man :lol:

Oh the one you edited. Oh ok you win its better :wink:

If your point is its better cuz shaky handed people can now rejoice and a big battery to support the hardware/software then yea its totally better.

Its funny how people say 1080p 1080p but dont even understand what that means.

The phone dimensionally supports a higher resolution but apple dumbdown to 1080p and requires that battery thats bragged about to work more.

Its preference but whatever makes you justify your purchase. Just next time put IMO

And the reason you are making these comments , is because you don't have the phone :lol:

bruh, all my friends have it. messed with it countless amount of times like ive owned it.

the hell do i care, even when i get it i will say the same exact thing. ive played with both in person and next to each for a rather long time.

6+ is barely better and thats because of the bigger screen and better battery outside of the obvious... same thing. when you go on your web browser, same thing. snap a pic and post on IG, same thing, i could go on and on

Proud future regular 6 owner here... IF they ever decide to ship it
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

That 64GB. 

Perfect amount of space at a nice pricepoint

Back
Top Bottom