Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I got the NEXT plan so that I can upgrade every year which is sorta the point of all these lease programs. I ain't dishing out all this money for nothing. Payment remains the same or cheaper so it's a no brainer to me. 6-6S-7-7S and so on, flourish correctly brethren.

yeah this, I don't even want the 6S but f it if I kept the 6 then it negates the purpose of me having this type of plan :lol:

Watch the main selling point be a mini apple pen that comes with the 7 and 7+. Steve jobs is rolling in his grave already. Man I just want some beats earbuds to come with the phone.

It's gonna be a new design of course but they gonna add maybe wireless charging like they did with the new Samsung and some more gimmicks but I'll still be coppin day 1 :lol: I'll hold on to my plus. No reason to upgrade.

The only program that doesn't make you pay more than retail on these payment program is T-Mobile but they want your credit to be at 750+ I swear :smh:

The best thing for all of you would be to chill out and just wait a year. You don't want another bad iPhone. Wait until they clean the phone up

Love the added heft on the 6S+. Feels mad solid.

And damn Touch ID is quick. Hell, everything feels faster. But you can definitely see the increased speed when deleting emails....no more lag. That 2 GB of RAM is a godsend.

I swear my 6 been laggy. If it doesnt get faster with the next update i might upgrade

Could it be an app you just installed? Or that the memory is almost full? Because that can make the phone lag sometimes. Or happen hella apps open. Not that having too many apps open makes it laggy, but if they are constantly refreshing in the background it's a battery killer :smh:

I swear my 6 been laggy. If it doesnt get faster with the next update i might upgrade

By any chance do you have low power mode enabled? You battery will be yellow if you do. I had a similar problem with my phone being laggy after the update. I read up on low power mode and that was the culprit. I shut it off, rested the phone and it's been fast. Siri is way more responsive, maps doesn't lag like before.

How do you guys prevent folks from scamming you on CL? Like when people do a payment plan with a carrier, sell the phone, and then stop paying the carrier which the carrier then blocks the IMEI
when i bought the 5s im using right now i met with him at a verizon and got the phone activated and everything then gave him the cash

I work for Apple, it was a crazy day today. 

If anyone has any questions regarding financing, etc I can probably help out.

Big jump from my S4 to this bad boy.

Currently trying to download MovieBox. Does Apple generally block this app with OS updates?:nerd:

The only program that doesn't make you pay more than retail on these payment program is T-Mobile but they want your credit to be at 750+ I swear :smh:

The best thing for all of you would be to chill out and just wait a year. You don't want another bad iPhone. Wait until they clean the phone up

nah it's not really about credit score but how long you been with T Mobile

usually anybody who is a new customer has to put something down and after you're with them for a year you're good after that

I was referring to new customers. Why would you assume current customers? They obviously wouldn't ring your credit

Also they offer the phone plan for pay as you go but still check your credit even if you had the plan a month before.

Slowly getting used to the size difference and button the side (coming from a 5S) but I'm loving it so far. The camera is damn crisp :pimp: .

Stupid question, but how do I access the Force Touch feature? *runs and hides*

Back
Top Bottom