• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
My phones slim, I like to keep it that way

I had a very very thin case that offered zero protection in both my 6 -and 6S but it was more for a little bit of grip

People always complimented me on it

Might go back to that although slightly clear I still prefer to see the black for how it is

And I saw the jet black in person today, like it a lot. Kinda wish I had got it

Which case is this?

Well... I love my 7 plus

First time having an iPhone as my primary ever

Whenever my matte black 128 comes in it will be my first iPhone as well... I'm holding reservations until I get a good month with it. I've always been android

AppleCare worthh it at this point? Only reason I am considering purchasing it is make my phone more valuable when I decide to sell it next year.

Did anyone move over to the T-Mobile One plan? Considering it, so that my wife can trade in her iPhone 6 to get a free 7. I would probably have to get the tether plan for my line, but she wouldn't need it she doesn't tether at all.

Just looking on how people went about deciding it was worth the switch.

at this point would you all recommend pre-ordering the 7 plus or trying to get in store?
Don't preorder. Just check the reserve website to see if there's any stock at your local Apple. Better than waiting till Oct/Nov

I've always wanted to go swimming and listen to music on my phone. Maybe I can do it now :nerd:...nah I won't risk it :lol:

I've thought about buying waterproof Bluetooth headphones and doing it that way

Last edited:
My phones slim, I like to keep it that way

I had a very very thin case that offered zero protection in both my 6 -and 6S but it was more for a little bit of grip

People always complimented me on it

Might go back to that although slightly clear I still prefer to see the black for how it is

And I saw the jet black in person today, like it a lot. Kinda wish I had got it

Which case is this?

Veil XT

http://www.caudabe.com/collections/iphone-7-accessories

AppleCare worthh it at this point? Only reason I am considering purchasing it is make my phone more valuable when I decide to sell it next year.

Always worth it, IMO.

My wife's 6S had a corner of the screen that was cracked, but in order to get credit for it when we turn it in, the screen had to be crack free. Took it to the Apple Store today, waited an hour and walked away paying $29 for a new screen.

So we paid $129 up front for AppleCare+ and $29 for a screen replacement over a year's time. And when I cancelled the AppleCare+ for her 6S after getting it fixed (she got her 7 today), we got a $65 prorated refund.

158 - 65 = $93 for a year's worth of accidental coverage with 1 screen replacement thrown in there. And I'll roll that $65 refund over into the $129 fee for AppleCare+ for her 7.

Worth it.

I just got a few of these in today.

The braided cable is very rugged and both ends of the cables are nice. Also comes in a nice package.

I bought a few of the 6ft cables the day I posted that link. Very high quality

Pretty sure they have a lifetime warranty too, or at least they used to. I'm on my 3rd wire now after prob like 2 years. The latest one I have is definitely a new design it feels much stronger than the other ones I had. When they broke I just emailed Amazon and told them and they refunded me the money for a new one. I honestly thought they had a warranty but idk, but I'll take the $$ :lol:

Went and copped the AppleCare plus

Kinda want a case because this thing seems so fragile. Not too worried about it getting scratched, it seems like it won't scratch as easy

Too bad the apple cases are OD in price

Feel bad for my brother he bought the leather apple case like 1.5 months ago for retail and now he got the 7. $50 down the drain

Tell him to take it to Apple, I did this and got a new iPhone 7 silicone case.

Went and copped the AppleCare plus

Kinda want a case because this thing seems so fragile. Not too worried about it getting scratched, it seems like it won't scratch as easy

Too bad the apple cases are OD in price

Feel bad for my brother he bought the leather apple case like 1.5 months ago for retail and now he got the 7. $50 down the drain

Tell him to take it to Apple, I did this and got a new iPhone 7 silicone case.

I told him to do that, apple is pretty cool about those things

Always worth it, IMO.

My wife's 6S had a corner of the screen that was cracked, but in order to get credit for it when we turn it in, the screen had to be crack free. Took it to the Apple Store today, waited an hour and walked away paying $29 for a new screen.

So we paid $129 up front for AppleCare+ and $29 for a screen replacement over a year's time. And when I cancelled the AppleCare+ for her 6S after getting it fixed (she got her 7 today), we got a $65 prorated refund.

158 - 65 = $93 for a year's worth of accidental coverage with 1 screen replacement thrown in there. And I'll roll that $65 refund over into the $129 fee for AppleCare+ for her 7.

Worth it.
I did not know you can cancel applecare. Do you have to call? and is the prorated refund given to you on the spot?

Last edited:

Always worth it, IMO.

Worth it.
I did not know you can cancel applecare. Do you have to call? and is the prorated refund given to you on the spot?

Just call Apple. Takes like 10-15 minutes tops.

And they can refund it on the spot to the card that was used to initially purchase it (may take a few days to show up, depending on your bank). Or you can get an Apple gift card.

You can also transfer it to a new owner, which seems like overkill since AppleCare follows the IMEI number and not the owner of the phone.

Took my case off my phone.....i hate how it slides out my hands now and now its hard to do things wit one hand since its so slim.

If i dont put my case back on before i leave im gona put my otterbox on that i have in my truck.

Last time i took my case off i put it back on 10 min later, forgot it was in my lap and it fell on the concrete, glad i put that bad boy back on.

Ok so I waited till 12:02 and reserved a 128gb 7plus in matte black.

I have my phone under vzw as stated before. I am signed up for the lease program through verizon. When I go there is Apple just putting in my verizon info and thats it and its a simple 123 process or am I leasing the phone through apple and I need to open an account through them?

Bear with me I have never gone through this process with Apple. Lol first iPhone

Ok so I waited till 12:02 and reserved a 128gb 7plus in matte black.

I have my phone under vzw as stated before. I am signed up for the lease program through verizon. When I go there is Apple just putting in my verizon info and thats it and its a simple 123 process or am I leasing the phone through apple and I need to open an account through them?

Bear with me I have never gone through this process with Apple. Lol first iPhone
You reserved a phone on Apple website or Verizon? 

Back
Top Bottom