Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Anyone in NY, the Apple Reservation Site seems to be up and running with some 7 Pluses in a lot of the stores (no Jet Black). I was able to reserve one (Black 128) for pickup later. Hopefully it all works out. Good luck out there!

Anyone in NY, the Apple Reservation Site seems to be up and running with some 7 Pluses in a lot of the stores (no Jet Black). I was able to reserve one (Black 128) for pickup later. Hopefully it all works out. Good luck out there!

Dude at Apple told me they update every night around 10pm with a list of stores and device available for pick up the next day. My bro in law got a matte black 7 plus 128 for pick up tomorrow

Respect. I been messing with the site the last few nights and got nothing. My thirst, combined with a couch nap that has me up at 3:33am, looks like it got me to the promised land. Won't celebrate until I actually get the phone tho.

Anyone have any experience with these? Been looking for a minimal case.

I had a peel case for my iPhone 5 (last iPhone I owned before switching to Samsung, and I can't wait to go back) and I loved it. Can barely tell there's a case there and it even provided some protection when I had some small drops.

The only downside is that the material stretched out over time and the case wasn't as snug. I emailed peel and they shipped me a new one so that was cool.

Ok so I waited till 12:02 and reserved a 128gb 7plus in matte black.

I have my phone under vzw as stated before. I am signed up for the lease program through verizon. When I go there is Apple just putting in my verizon info and thats it and its a simple 123 process or am I leasing the phone through apple and I need to open an account through them?

Bear with me I have never gone through this process with Apple. Lol first iPhone

Let us know how this goes. I'm on the same lease program. My phone is at 75% but I'm not sure Apple can use that program to upgrade yet.

If they can't, try to go to a Verizon store and trade your phone in to make your upgrade available, see if that helps. That's what I was gonna do..

:nerd: hoping my pre order gets bumped

Ok so I waited till 12:02 and reserved a 128gb 7plus in matte black.

I have my phone under vzw as stated before. I am signed up for the lease program through verizon. When I go there is Apple just putting in my verizon info and thats it and its a simple 123 process or am I leasing the phone through apple and I need to open an account through them?

Bear with me I have never gone through this process with Apple. Lol first iPhone

You reserved a phone on Apple website or Verizon? 

I don't think Verizon has anything in place to reserve. It's FCFS at all the stores unless you got a plug.

Some of these questions lol. All of a sudden everyone is scuba Steve.
Right, at the end of the day the phone is waterproof and you can take pictures by pressing the volume buttons.

Amazes me how many people don't know the features on the phones that they are so pressed about.

Last edited:
So been having problems with my 6s' speaker, its very low but now im also noticing on regular calls (non speaker) its a bit low as well. Anyone have ideas? I figure my speaker may be dirty but that shoudnt affect regular calls to the ear.

I went to this site: https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/US/en_US/reserve/iPhone/availability?iPP=U

Reserved a 128 but I have a preorder on VZW's site for a 256 but I cannot wait anymore and want a phone lol.
This is an Apple reservation, it states the agreements below the options. Your signed up for the Apple payment plan with Applecare+. 

That said you should be able to walk into the store and pickup your CDMA iphone. They wont set it up for you but should be pretty straight forward. 

I think you shouldve waited on the Verizon phone but can more than likely cancel/return either of the two phones; things change and demand goes down after a month or so. 
Some of these questions lol. All of a sudden everyone is scuba Steve.
The questions about the phone are OK but people not knowing their contracts and simple arithmetic is the scary part  
sick.gif

So been having problems with my 6s' speaker, its very low but now im also noticing on regular calls (non speaker) its a bit low as well. Anyone have ideas? I figure my speaker may be dirty but that shoudnt affect regular calls to the ear.
Sometimes its just a software glitch try the following:

Try putting the earbuds in and adjusting the volume

Installing/removing the AUX connector several times ( 10-20). 

If that doesnt work try a hard reboot ( 2x) or update your software. 

All else fails take it to Apple have them cleanout out your speakers and connectors. 

I might buy one. Looks like it pretty much will only protect it against scratches.

View media item 2131164

@ anybody who comes up to me talmbout "I have an otter box" or "you should get an otter box"

The only people I see messing with Otterbox are people who do physical labor and older people who probably don't know better. They get you, because store employees are quick to try and push them on you when you first buy the phone and you want it protected.

Speaker prob super dirty take paper clip and clean it out.

Also if ur having charging problems take a small tooth pic and clean out the lighting port

I use don't eem use OtterBox for my son's iPad ..one of the buyers at my work has an OtterBox on his iPhone..laugh at him every time I see him.

Both got pushed back? Or just the Jet Black?

Jet Black is the rarest out of any of these right now.

I ordered Matte Black.

so my JB is holding up the order. Should of just went with 2 MB+ 128GB and called it a day. But now i dont want to cancel and play the reserve game in the store. But I have a feeling when Oct 12 comes around it may get pushed back again into Nov seeing it has already been pushed back a week from my original date.

VZW wont ship the phones seperate.

So yall with the AppleCare+ can i break my screen as many times as i want and only have to pay $30 each time?

if thats the case im rocking a skin

Back
Top Bottom