Apple to hold iPhone 4 press conference this Friday.

Originally Posted by triple5sole

laugh.gif
i wonder what they will announce.

Steve Jobs will announce that he's taking his talents at Apple to South Beach 

4.1 sdk
a firmware update to address the antenna
white iPhone
online multiplayer gaming

4.1 sdk
white iPhone

No chance they recall

Gonna pull a Toyota and say its easily fixable when we all know its a huge design flaw

Lying to the American Consumer and getting away with it FTW

No chance they recall

Gonna pull a Toyota and say its easily fixable when we all know its a huge design flaw

Lying to the American Consumer and getting away with it FTW

Originally Posted by quik1987

4.1 sdk
white iPhone

Probably so. That and verizon in 2011. I doubt they talk about the update firmware much, seeing the reason they are holding the release back to prevent the release of the jailbreak of the iphone 4.

Originally Posted by quik1987

4.1 sdk
white iPhone

Probably so. That and verizon in 2011. I doubt they talk about the update firmware much, seeing the reason they are holding the release back to prevent the release of the jailbreak of the iphone 4.

if they announce anything other than a solution to the antenna problem then SMH
Do people really even care if Verizon gets the iphone or not now? Android has gotten a lot better and everyone I know who has an Android phone on Verizon, the last thing they want is an iphone

Do people really even care if Verizon gets the iphone or not now? Android has gotten a lot better and everyone I know who has an Android phone on Verizon, the last thing they want is an iphone

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Where the hell have you been? Of course people care! 
laugh.gif

There's been a rumor annually followed by half the customers on Verizon going
eek.gif
happy.gif

Only to end up like
mad.gif
frown.gif

After a whole year of the new one being released and no sign of a Verizon iPhone incoming. But make no mistake, it's coming! It's just a matter of time!

Where the hell have you been? Of course people care! 
laugh.gif

There's been a rumor annually followed by half the customers on Verizon going
eek.gif
happy.gif

Only to end up like
mad.gif
frown.gif

After a whole year of the new one being released and no sign of a Verizon iPhone incoming. But make no mistake, it's coming! It's just a matter of time!

I personally think that people say their droid is awesome and they love it but it's only because they don't have the iphone as an option.  A pole was taken and 40% of verizon users said they would be interested in the iphone if it made the jump.  Don't know how that translates into sales though

But i know i would jump out of AT&T asap.  The only thing keeping me on AT&T is my iphone my service sucks.  My contract is up in Feb of 2011 and I am probably switching regardless but it would be nice to be able to switch and get an iphone 4 (with a better antenna of course)

I personally think that people say their droid is awesome and they love it but it's only because they don't have the iphone as an option.  A pole was taken and 40% of verizon users said they would be interested in the iphone if it made the jump.  Don't know how that translates into sales though

But i know i would jump out of AT&T asap.  The only thing keeping me on AT&T is my iphone my service sucks.  My contract is up in Feb of 2011 and I am probably switching regardless but it would be nice to be able to switch and get an iphone 4 (with a better antenna of course)

All I want to see is an admission of guilt for selling a faulty product. Even though I'm having no issues with mine, I'll take a free bumper
smile.gif

But you know Jobs, he'll never take responsibility for anything and find a way to put it all on AT&T or the consumers

All I want to see is an admission of guilt for selling a faulty product. Even though I'm having no issues with mine, I'll take a free bumper
smile.gif

But you know Jobs, he'll never take responsibility for anything and find a way to put it all on AT&T or the consumers

What they need to do is announce the situation with the proximity sensor.. It's the worst. I remember being on an important phonecall and all of a sudden the iPod goes on and music starts playing lol

Back
Top Bottom