Apple to hold iPhone 4 press conference this Friday.

What they need to do is announce the situation with the proximity sensor.. It's the worst. I remember being on an important phonecall and all of a sudden the iPod goes on and music starts playing lol

I thought it was already announced.

2hd4b4j.jpg

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by omgitswes

if they announce anything other than a solution to the antenna problem then SMH
Do people really even care if Verizon gets the iphone or not now? Android has gotten a lot better and everyone I know who has an Android phone on Verizon, the last thing they want is an iphone

I personally think that people say their droid is awesome and they love it but it's only because they don't have the iphone as an option.  A pole was taken and 40% of verizon users said they would be interested in the iphone if it made the jump.  Don't know how that translates into sales though

But i know i would jump out of AT&T asap.  The only thing keeping me on AT&T is my iphone my service sucks.  My contract is up in Feb of 2011 and I am probably switching regardless but it would be nice to be able to switch and get an iphone 4 (with a better antenna of course)

I was kinda in the same boat, I wanted an iphone but after all the rumors turning out false. I just didn't care anymore and don't regret it at all, if the Iphone does come to Verizon I still wouldn't get it unless they make some massive changes.

Verizon is pushing out too many great Android phones right now.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by omgitswes

if they announce anything other than a solution to the antenna problem then SMH
Do people really even care if Verizon gets the iphone or not now? Android has gotten a lot better and everyone I know who has an Android phone on Verizon, the last thing they want is an iphone

I personally think that people say their droid is awesome and they love it but it's only because they don't have the iphone as an option.  A pole was taken and 40% of verizon users said they would be interested in the iphone if it made the jump.  Don't know how that translates into sales though

But i know i would jump out of AT&T asap.  The only thing keeping me on AT&T is my iphone my service sucks.  My contract is up in Feb of 2011 and I am probably switching regardless but it would be nice to be able to switch and get an iphone 4 (with a better antenna of course)

I was kinda in the same boat, I wanted an iphone but after all the rumors turning out false. I just didn't care anymore and don't regret it at all, if the Iphone does come to Verizon I still wouldn't get it unless they make some massive changes.

Verizon is pushing out too many great Android phones right now.

this announcement has to be about the antenna...too close to the release of the Consumer Reports investigation on the iPhone 4.
I dont think Apple can wiggle out of this with some PR twist (they already tried).
As for what they will do for iPhone 4 owners, who knows...

It kinda makes sense that no one would have this problem during field testing...look at the way that the "lost" prototype was disguised in that case.....no way that someone had a field prototype that wasnt hidden/disguised in the same fashion....Apple gets bit by their own super secret tactics on this one...

-sf77

this announcement has to be about the antenna...too close to the release of the Consumer Reports investigation on the iPhone 4.
I dont think Apple can wiggle out of this with some PR twist (they already tried).
As for what they will do for iPhone 4 owners, who knows...

It kinda makes sense that no one would have this problem during field testing...look at the way that the "lost" prototype was disguised in that case.....no way that someone had a field prototype that wasnt hidden/disguised in the same fashion....Apple gets bit by their own super secret tactics on this one...

-sf77

Steve Jobs is going to give you peasants a tutorial on how to properly hold an iphone.

Steve Jobs is going to give you peasants a tutorial on how to properly hold an iphone.

The only thing keeping me on AT&T is my iphone my service sucks.
this is what i dont get. i hear ppl say this all the time, on this site and off. what good is the phone if the service sucks? why pay $100+ when all you can do is use it as a big $## clock and run some apps? i think most ppl that say this is because they use their iphone as a status symbol and they dont want to give that up. which i also dont get because hella ppl have them. its like a ultra hyped up GR.

this is what i dont get. i hear ppl say this all the time, on this site and off. what good is the phone if the service sucks? why pay $100+ when all you can do is use it as a big $## clock and run some apps? i think most ppl that say this is because they use their iphone as a status symbol and they dont want to give that up. which i also dont get because hella ppl have them. its like a ultra hyped up GR.

-they need to address the proximity issue.
-they need to address the "death grip" issue.
-there needs to be either a software update that fixes these issues or they need to recall the phone.
-they need to announce the white iphone.

and yes, i will take the iphone i have back to the store to get a white one if it is announced.

-they need to address the proximity issue.
-they need to address the "death grip" issue.
-there needs to be either a software update that fixes these issues or they need to recall the phone.
-they need to announce the white iphone.

and yes, i will take the iphone i have back to the store to get a white one if it is announced.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

I can def see some people who feel that way. I dunno, I don't have problems with my service and I'm not the type to keep the phone naked anyway so the reception issue ..while pretty idiotic of Apple to let slip by, never really affected me. While I love the iPhone if both the service and reception were issues for me I would never stay and I can't see why others would.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

I can def see some people who feel that way. I dunno, I don't have problems with my service and I'm not the type to keep the phone naked anyway so the reception issue ..while pretty idiotic of Apple to let slip by, never really affected me. While I love the iPhone if both the service and reception were issues for me I would never stay and I can't see why others would.

Well one i have a contract with ATT so i can't just leave.

The internet browsing on my iphone (to me) is unparalleled. Also i have an ipod connector in my car that i use with my phone as well as my alarm clock next to my bed (ihome). I have an arm band for my phone when i work-out. My life is really iphone/ipod friendly.

I also like the ease of use. Itunes syncing is really easy they always update the software and get patches out. I understand all the tech savvy people who are like o well droid does all that blah blah blah but apple made everything run smoothly and made it extremely easy (apple support/store help).

But at my job i have 0 reception but people on verizon do. So i plan on switching but for what i need it the iphone works very well.

Well one i have a contract with ATT so i can't just leave.

The internet browsing on my iphone (to me) is unparalleled. Also i have an ipod connector in my car that i use with my phone as well as my alarm clock next to my bed (ihome). I have an arm band for my phone when i work-out. My life is really iphone/ipod friendly.

I also like the ease of use. Itunes syncing is really easy they always update the software and get patches out. I understand all the tech savvy people who are like o well droid does all that blah blah blah but apple made everything run smoothly and made it extremely easy (apple support/store help).

But at my job i have 0 reception but people on verizon do. So i plan on switching but for what i need it the iphone works very well.

Back
Top Bottom