Apple to hold iPhone 4 press conference this Friday.

Originally Posted by debs 168

-they need to address the proximity issue.
-they need to address the "death grip" issue.
-there needs to be either a software update that fixes these issues or they need to recall the phone.
-they need to announce the white iphone.

and yes, i will take the iphone i have back to the store to get a white one if it is announced.

this is my only issue

Originally Posted by debs 168

-they need to address the proximity issue.
-they need to address the "death grip" issue.
-there needs to be either a software update that fixes these issues or they need to recall the phone.
-they need to announce the white iphone.

and yes, i will take the iphone i have back to the store to get a white one if it is announced.

this is my only issue

Where do you dudes live that have these service issues? Out here in California nobody has this problem.

CA > NY

Where do you dudes live that have these service issues? Out here in California nobody has this problem.

CA > NY

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

CA > NY

Thats cause youre all to high to realize when something isnt working properly.

....On second though, Im takin my $+! to Cali.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

CA > NY

Thats cause youre all to high to realize when something isnt working properly.

....On second though, Im takin my $+! to Cali.

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

Originally Posted by triple5sole

laugh.gif
i wonder what they will announce.

Steve Jobs will announce that he's taking his talents at Apple to South Beach 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If they don't address the proximity sensor issue tomorrow I'm returning my iphone 4 and switching back to the 3Gs.

If they don't address the proximity sensor issue tomorrow I'm returning my iphone 4 and switching back to the 3Gs.

I guess it doesn't matter for you guys who don't have this issue but for someone like me who actually does I'm pretty happy.
The antenna issue is really annoying because sometimes I won't be paying attention to my phone when listening to Pandora and checking my mail and in under a minute it says "no service".

I doubt Apple will give everyone a free bumper if that is what they are gonna do because people will say anything to get free stuff 
laugh.gif

I guess it doesn't matter for you guys who don't have this issue but for someone like me who actually does I'm pretty happy.
The antenna issue is really annoying because sometimes I won't be paying attention to my phone when listening to Pandora and checking my mail and in under a minute it says "no service".

I doubt Apple will give everyone a free bumper if that is what they are gonna do because people will say anything to get free stuff 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom