Apple tv Vol Worth getting?

I'm debating if I want to get apple tv. Does anyone have it, if so, how do you like it? I mostly want to get it for streaming of HD netflix videos.

I'm debating if I want to get apple tv. Does anyone have it, if so, how do you like it? I mostly want to get it for streaming of HD netflix videos.

As far as I know is all it does it let u buy stuff from iTunes on your tv and stream Netflix, and stream stuff in yur iTunes library

As far as I know is all it does it let u buy stuff from iTunes on your tv and stream Netflix, and stream stuff in yur iTunes library

Originally Posted by lol

Real talk, I didn't know apple made TVs?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you can hack it with greenpois0n so that it can run xbmc, which plays virtually everything.

you can hack it with greenpois0n so that it can run xbmc, which plays virtually everything.

Originally Posted by jDOTgDOT

I gotta admit, I don't even know 100% what Apple tv does.
But from my understanding, you can do that with just an iMac or PC.

Why would anyone need it?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Apple TV is cheaper than a mac or pc. Good if you want something for the living room, especially with xbmc

Apple TV is cheaper than a mac or pc. Good if you want something for the living room, especially with xbmc

To stream HD videos on my netflix account. I don't have a xbox 360 or PS3. I've been watching netflix over the Wii which doesn't support HD content.

To stream HD videos on my netflix account. I don't have a xbox 360 or PS3. I've been watching netflix over the Wii which doesn't support HD content.

Back
Top Bottom