Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

N_'s on craigslist asking for $1100 for a 16gb iPhone 5
sick.gif
*****! I pray I get good news in my inbox
nerd.gif
Jesus......whats sad, is some idiot is gonna pay that......
sick.gif

N_'s on craigslist asking for $1100 for a 16gb iPhone 5 :x *****! I pray I get good news in my inbox :nerd:

I just checked that out. People are ****** nuts like seriously. $600 or $700 sure, but ain't no consumer paying $1K for a ****** phone :smh:

Last edited:
Woke up 20 min ago. Went to the Verizon store down the block and left with a 32 gig but in white. Probably just take it to the apple store and change for black with in the 30 day period

I just checked that out. People are ****** nuts like seriously. $600 or $700 sure, but ain't no consumer paying $1K for a ****** phone :smh:

One dude even ask to trade for a car. I'm guessing around Jan/Feb the prices should be regular and CL will be flooded. But damn that's a long time to wait. I'm bored with this iPhone 4....had a good trade for a galaxy s3, might take it

I can't believe how many people are waltzing into stores right out of bed and picking these phones up, yet theres people who preordered the phone and are stuck waiting. I'm really hoping RadioShack doesnt jerk me.

One dude even ask to trade for a car. I'm guessing around Jan/Feb the prices should be regular and CL will be flooded. But damn that's a long time to wait. I'm bored with this iPhone 4....had a good trade for a galaxy s3, might take it

Once a constant flow is available in the stores then those prices gon drop like crazy.

Hey man, you never know. I remember when I sold my PS3 for $1600 when it first came out . People will pay anything, specially the ones with money.

Hey man, you never know. I remember when I sold my PS3 for $1600 when it first came out . People will pay anything, specially the ones with money.

Hell yeah... and I don't blame you one bit.

Take advantage of as much suckers as you can while you can.

There was basically no line at the VZW store I went to. Got there at 7:30 and was 23rd in line and they open at 8.
Didn't end up getting it though. Forgot to add myself as an account manager before I got there. I'm just going to wait it out for a new HTC phone or nexus now

Last edited:
got my first phone coming today via ups. got an email this morning saying my 2nd phone should be here next thursday. i had ordered 2 16's at the same time right at 3:00am, but woke up the next morning and realized i wanted 1 32gb. cancelled that order and ordered the 32gb by around noon. so i guess if you ordered around that time, you should get yours sometime next week.

pre-order on the 14th, won't get here until October though.

very tempted to hitup the local at&t store. i'm supposed to working from home too
laugh.gif

Radio Shack says they got some in but "Not yours." And that "they should have mine this week." Ugh...ain't this week already over? lol

Pissed off. Radio Shack has my girl's but not mine. The waiting game continues.

Pissed off. Radio Shack has my girl's but not mine. The waiting game continues.

I don't get that. How does this work. I'm assuming you and your gf both preordered at the same time together right? And do you know how frequently their shipments come in? Guy on the phone made it seem as if they get "Drop offs" every so often throughout the day. Maybe I'm trying to get my hopes up but he did say something about "drop off shipments." Did they give you an idea on when yours would come in?

I feel bad for all the bestbuy people. I read that one guy preordered and he was first in line and still got that email about up to 28 days later for them to receive shipment.

You guys really should of just gone to the cell carriers store.

Here's a drop test, the 5 seems very durable

I am wishing I get my iphone 5 in the mail today, I will for sure be reselling it. The people who are paying over 1k for the phones are the ones who either don't want to wait in the lines and have money or are people who need to have stuff first. I am fine with waiting a month and getting this phone so I'll be selling it and turning my 1 iphone into 2 without an upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom