Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

unlocked through a jailbreak? is so then yes you will lose both the jailbreak and unlock and you will NOT be able to unlock again.
if its a factory unlock which is permanent than no you will not lose it.

Nah I don't think it was through jailbreak because of my firmware

I actually took it to a store and they did it for me :nerd:

then restoring/updating will not affect the unlock if it was done through apple/att

I know ya'll ain't crazy about this stuff as macrumors but the "scuffgate" on the black 5's is very real. The whole back is going to peel in no time :smh:  I hope Apple does something about this.

apple-iphone-5-phone-review-27.jpg

1zoykg7.jpg

:smh:

I know ya'll ain't crazy about this stuff as macrumors but the "scuffgate" on the black 5's is very real. The whole back is going to peel in no time :smh:  I hope Apple does something about this.

1. I'm 99% sure apple will allow people to exchange them within 30 days. They've done this in the past with launch date type flaws.

2. I guess I'm the only one that thinks this is a :pimp: mistake. Adds character to your phone. Maybe that's just me since I never use cases.

"Black iSheep" :lol:

I understand why people would want the white one because the back doesn't scuff like the black one, but black will always be the only iPhone to me. :pimp:

The white one ain't safe either so it doesn't matter.  Got this from an Apple forum. 

Last edited:
You guys really should of just gone to the cell carriers store.
Here's a drop test, the 5 seems very durable

The most common way to drop your phone is when you forget it on your lap and you get out of the car. :smh: Happens to me all the time.

Im a patient guy, but man I was disappointed when I got that email from bestbuy. 28 days?? :x One thing's for sure, I will no longer pre-order an apple product. I think I have a better chance getting it at the store.

Congrats to those who got it, how about some pics or reviews from you?

UPS showed up right as I was walking out the door headed to work. Won't get a chance to set up the phone until I'm off at 5:30..

Yeah we preordered ours together last Friday. She got a 16 and I got a 32. I have no idea what their shipment schedule is, and the lady I talked to over the phone didn't know either. Their stock must suck because when we went in last Friday afternoon they said that they hadn't done a lot of preorders. Hopefully it comes today though.

Wow thats wack as hell. When I arrived there to pre order they asked me if i wanted a white 16, black 16, or black 32. That was all they had left. Makes me wonder if I had ordered a white 16, if I'd have it right now. This is bogus.

Who's reselling theirs btw?

Back
Top Bottom