Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

I can't believe how many people are waltzing into stores right out of bed and picking these phones up, yet theres people who preordered the phone and are stuck waiting. I'm really hoping RadioShack doesnt jerk me.

This...After receiving that rejection email from Best Buy I followed a friend of mine to the ATT store this morning and it seemed as if we must have been the first ones to walk in there. They had a total of 5 phones(2 32g and 3 16g) at 9AM. My boy bought the blk 32g and they only had the white 32g left which I didnt want. To think of it I should have purchased the white and exchange it for a blk one within 30 days.

FedEx just dropped my phone off. The weight difference is definitely noticeable, and I like the bass on the earpods. Now I just gotta sell this 4s and get a screen protector and case and I'm set.

in NYC, finding a iphone 5= mission impossible.

I saw lines looking like galaxy foams lines 
laugh.gif

in NYC, finding a iphone 5= mission impossible.

I saw lines looking like galaxy foams lines :lol:

You must be going to the wrong spots. Verizon on broadway and 81st had a line of like 10 people when I got there. When I left they had like 15 left only in white

Around 10:30-11 radio shack had all models in both colors

Sprint had some left around 11 on 83 and broadway

Just to name a few spots

NT, having a problem:

After upgrading to iOS 6 on my 4S i'm seeing that after I read an email or delete it the mail app itself, it was SUPPOSED to remove it from notification center.

Now even after i've deleted messages without reading them from the mail app, they are STILL in notification center and I have to clear them.

If I open them, then they go away.

But I don't need to open all emails right?

Then, when I click the email from notification center that is no longer in the mail app, it just leads me to the start screen in Mail that shows my inboxes and accounts.

It doesn't do anything...NOR does it remove it even them...but it can't since its deleted. Why is this happening? Is anyone else having the same problem?

Next time I get an email I will try and replicate this issue. I've never personally experienced it.
Delete it BEFORE you open it. 

Then see if it gets cleared from your notification center. 
I deleted it without even opening it up and then check my notification center and it was not in there.
You sure?

I sent myself two test emails. One that I just opened and that disappeared from the notification center. the other that I just deleted without opening and it stayed in the notification center. 

I know ya'll ain't crazy about this stuff as macrumors but the "scuffgate" on the black 5's is very real. The whole back is going to peel in no time :smh:  I hope Apple does something about this.

2. I guess I'm the only one that thinks this is a :pimp: mistake. Adds character to your phone. Maybe that's just me since I never use cases.

Yeah, I have a white one but the previous phone I had was black and the black was coming off the battery cover so I just took all of it off. As long as the screen on my phone isn't scratched then I don't care much about the rest of the phone.

Just got back from AT&T, Picked up the White 32 GB. Everything went well with my boy Walter. :pimp:

My mom passed by AT&T around 8 and it was packed, Black 16 and 32 GB were sold out, White 16 GB was sold out, There was just one White 32 GB left and ya boy picked it up. :pimp:

Just got back from AT&T, Picked up the White 32 GB. Everything went well with my boy Walter.
pimp.gif

My mom passed by AT&T around 8 and it was packed, Black 16 and 32 GB were sold out, White 16 GB was sold out, There was just one White 32 GB left and ya boy picked it up.
pimp.gif
Are you gonna keep the white or return for when they get the black back. I remember you sayin you wanted the black one this time around. 

Can anyone recommend some cases from eBay ? I'm looking for something that doesn't make the phone bulky and something with a lip to protect the screen.

Just got back from AT

Are you gonna keep the white or return for when they get the black back. I remember you sayin you wanted the black one this time around. 

I'll probably keep it for around 2-3 weeks, See what's up with it. If I like it I'll keep it, If I don't I'll trade it. White is just too beautiful, Like I said, I'm a fool for White things. :wow: :smh:

But there's another $35 fee if I exchange it. :lol: :smh:

just checked craigslist and saw one for $675 for verizon......prices are slowly coming down, im gonna go ham when i see one for $500/550 
devil.gif

Damn BesttBuy email me saying my iphone was ready for pick, then they called me 5 mins later saying they sent out the email by mistake and mines still isn't there for pick up :smh::smh::smh:

just checked craigslist and saw one for $675 for verizon......prices are slowly coming down, im gonna go ham when i see one for $500/550 :evil:

yea they arent selling for as much as everyone thought they would.

good to hear. if i can cop one for $500 ill be happy.

I'll probably keep it for around 2-3 weeks, See what's up with it. If I like it I'll keep it, If I don't I'll trade it. White is just too beautiful, Like I said, I'm a fool for White things.
embarassed.gif
mean.gif

But there's another $35 fee if I exchange it.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Yea, I was asking them about exchanging for sizes later on if I wanted to and then she said $35 exchange fee 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom