Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

Verizon iphone 5's arrive unlocked for GSM
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

im gonna try and find one with a BAD ESN for a decent price to use on tmobile
About time Verizon hooks us up with something.  I'm really borderline between the iPhone 5 and Galaxy S3.  I noticed some people saying the Galaxy S3 looks too big, but it really doesn't seem that big when you're holding it.  Now the Note 2 is pretty ridiculous in size
sick.gif

So, I'm guessing the 5 sold out at stores right?

Then that must mean that the people waiting outside my nearest Apple store are just in line to see the phone?

Store is ******g packed :lol:

Last edited:
If ever there was a case I would put around this baby...

Waterproof, shock-proof, dirt-proof.

Last edited:
Only thing I'm disappointed with is Passbook. The iTunes store error (which I can't seem to fix, even following all the advice online) and lack of apps is killing me.

My body is ready for that LifeProof case. :pimp:

Hope they release a white one when they release the black one though.

Wow, I really need an iphone5 now because of the verizon unlocked version. Makes it so much easier to resell if you have too.

I cant even connect to itunes because its outdated...and i cannot update itunes until i update my mac OS...im still on 10.5.8.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POINT ME IN THE "RIGHT" DIRECTION TO WHERE I CAN "GET" MOUNTAIN LION OR EVEN SNOW LEOPARD PLEASE!!!! :nerd::nerd::nerd:

Try out a Nexus running Jelly bean and see if it's still a laggy, buggy mess. Dudes always talking trash when the last android they used was probably an old free promotional phone running Gingerbread.

I was using a Nexus with JB before i got the i5 today. Joint was REAL smooth. HATED the battery life.

It seems that these are sitting in Houston. Only one Apple store had a line. That line started Thursday night.

I seriously don't understand how Radio Shack is still in business. Went to go pick up my girl's 16gb earlier this evening and watched the employees geek over seeing her phone as they activated it. Said it was the first phone they had activated all day (6 in the evening btw). Two of the girls told me they were temps from another store, and that their store only got a shipment of Verizon Iphones, even though they didn't have a single Verizon pre-order. The allocation of the phones seemed to be pretty random with RS. Anyways, I messed around on my girl's phone for a few minutes. LTE is very impressive. I'm hoping that I get a call tomorrow that mine has arrived. If anyone in Houston knows where I can find a black AT&T 32gb please let me know. I will NEVER do business with this company again. What was even the point in us even pre-ordering if the stores would be getting a random set of phones? And after looking around online, it seems as though no RS's got their Sprint shipments. 

Didn't even really need the space of the 32 (with ICloud your good with a 16). I just copped cuz there wasn't anymore 16 available and this store was right down the block from the crib. So didn't feel like going anywhere else lol

finally home so i can play with my damn phone

anyone else having trouble connecting to 5ghz a/n networks? I have a netgear router if it matters

i can connect with my 2.4ghz connection no problem

You must be going to the wrong spots. Verizon on broadway and 81st had a line of like 10 people when I got there. When I left they had like 15 left only in white
Around 10:30-11 radio shack had all models in both colors
Sprint had some left around 11 on 83 and broadway
Just to name a few spots
I got mine from the apple store in lincoln center.

Lol call Android a spade and dudes come out of the closet defending it with excuses. Okay Apple screwed up on the 3D aspect of the maps app (turn by turn is fine) but ALL Android apps besides Google Maps are poor. Pick any app and read the reviews in that crappy app market better yet find a ROM that's totally useable since every droid has to be rooted to be great. The same bums in here bragging about NFC probably had to root to even use it. Google wallet to this point has been a failure and even Sprint is replacing it with it's own service.

Back
Top Bottom