Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

Only one Walmart within a 100 mile radius of where i live had ONE 16GB AT&T. I drive 30 minutes to get there only to see someone beat me to the punch.

ANyone have any idea whos getting what within the next few days? Is it possible that shipments come in on Saturdays? Im tempted to just call every store after i leave work within a 100 mile radius again.

EDIT: I'm hoping my radioshack pre order comes through at some point since they made me spend 50 dollars on their gift card. But at this point I don't mind driving elsewhere to get the phone and cancel my pre order.

Last edited:
Went last night and got to exchange my white phone for the black so happy i did. Ihad the white 4s and got the white again but the black is just to sexy. Using the phone now and being opposed to apple just making the screen taller and not being a fan at all when the leaks were shown, i actually like it and with the full screen safari when in landscape mode i am a fan.

Last edited:
You guys find any good car chargers or car docks yet? Seems like stores don't have much yet.

Just picked mine up from bestbuy.  I was able to pick it up for $60 with all the bestbuy coupons, and gift cards I had...
pimp.gif

Now I feel even better about my purchase

Last edited:
This phone looks sleek and sexy...but feels fragile.  

I've never dropped a phone before so it's not likely to be a problem, but man, I can't wait to get a case on this...the texture leads to it sliding through your fingers a little too easily for my liking.

Also, this phone is harder to pick up off of a table do the thin design.

Thinking of getting this off contract for tmobile.  Anyone have experience using it on tmobile?  I live in NYC, which has the HSPA+.  

This phone looks sleek and sexy...but feels fragile.  

I've never dropped a phone before so it's not likely to be a problem, but man, I can't wait to get a case on this...the texture leads to it sliding through your fingers a little too easily for my liking.

Also, this phone is harder to pick up off of a table do the thin design.

Yea I went to vzw and copped a cheap high gloss case to hold me over till the juice packs drop

tempted to switch to verizon from sprint....we'll see

I did it---- although I love the coverage I hate the minutes limitations. I'm used to unlimited mobile to mobile and this 500 ain't cutting it. I literally tell people I can't talk before 9pm.

My bill is 90 bucks a month too already (500 mins, unlimited text, 2gb data)
I'm confused you on sprint and don't have unlimited mobile to mobile? If so they caught you my man I have the same plan basically but have unlimited mobile to mobile.

I'm confused you on sprint and don't have unlimited mobile to mobile? If so they caught you my man I have the same plan basically but have unlimited mobile to mobile.

I have Verizon, 1500 minutes, 4GB data and, unlimited text $29.64 a month, yes $29.64 a month. :pimp:

This thread makes me depressed, I have an iPhone sitting at home but I can't use it.

All te verizon store in a 10 mile radius from me all sold out of those nano SIM cards.

Have to wait a week.

Have you guys had any problems with the black ones?
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1445493&page=83 People are getting already scratched iphones straight outta the box. That's ridiculous.
I hate that you have to buy some stupid case for a phone. I like to go naked. I've never dropped my phone so i don't need those ugly cases. But if that phone is that easy to get scratches i'm not getting it. I probably keep my SII and wait for the new Nexus. Shame because i kinda like the simplicity of the iPhone.

Last edited:
This thread makes me depressed, I have an iPhone sitting at home but I can't use it.
All te verizon store in a 10 mile radius from me all sold out of those nano SIM cards.
Have to wait a week.

might want to call verizon. ppl on macrumors were saying after 24hrs you will be able to use the same sim..

if not try a near by apple store, I think they have plenty of stock..

Have you guys had any problems with the black ones?
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1445493&page=83 People are getting already scratched iphones straight outta the box. That's ridiculous.
I hate that you have to buy some stupid case for a phone. I like to go naked. I've never dropped my phone so i don't need those ugly cases. But if that phone is that easy to get scratches i'm not getting it. I probably keep my SII and wait for the new Nexus. Shame because i kinda like the simplicity of the iPhone.

I'm gonna give the invisible shield a try. if i don't like it... well bring on the scuffs and scratches :evil:

Back
Top Bottom