Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

Just pick up the iphone 5 from an early upgrade! I still have my unlimited data plan. I really like the phone alot because it's not as heavy as the 4S and is fast on LTE (AT&T)

Are dudes really going over 2GB of data a month? I would never sacrifice service and coverage for more data. What's the point if I can't access it

That might have held true for 3G but LTE is a different beast entirely and you can blow through a measly 2GB in a week and a half. One movie on Netflix and it's pretty much a wrap.

Man I wish I would of canceled with AT&T and switched... I will be doing that next time

Is that jailbreak for iOS 6 out yet? I hope that jailbreak will allow me to make FaceTime calls over my data plan.. If so I will be jailbreaking this time around

Starbucks just updated their app to allow for Passbook access.

Added my first Passbook card.  Thought I would never be able to utilize the app.

I never understood the need for unlimited data, 2GB is more than enough for checking E-Mail, Social Networks, Streaming, and Forums. Unless you have no wi-fi at home and never put your phone down.

really? i dont stream i just check sports scores, NT and another forum and go on twitter and instagram

That might have held true for 3G but LTE is a different beast entirely and you can blow through a measly 2GB in a week and a half. One movie on Netflix and it's pretty much a wrap.
And because its so fast I never turn wifi on. I'm at 3gb since the 21st, enjoying my unlimited through AT&T

My friend who pre-ordered a 64gb black (AT&T) from Best Buy the first Friday they were available just got a call today that his phone is available for pickup. My 32gb black (VZW) was ready the day of release. Their shipment was so messed up that they did not even receive ANY 64gb for any carriers :x

i can go an entire day on LTE and get home and battery will be at 20 percent or lower but not entirely dead....better then my android device lol...but my bb can go a week before it needs a charge
smokin.gif

you can get the iphone 5 and keep your unlimited data plan but you will have to pay the non contract price for it
yea but if im only using 2 gigs a month im basically paying for data i dont use right?? when i talked to them they said they will be able to put me on a 4 gig plan which is more then what i use. what would you guys do?

My friend who pre-ordered a 64gb black (AT&T) from Best Buy the first Friday they were available just got a call today that his phone is available for pickup. My 32gb black (VZW) was ready the day of release. Their shipment was so messed up that they did not even receive ANY 64gb for any carriers :x

i got a 64gb since last week, maybe just att

i agree but everyone is doing it for some reason. If prices were $500 then i could kinda understand but $700 :x :smh:

they gotta make a profit, if they signed a contract for 199.99 and selling 16gbs for 700, they are still under contract for 2 years

and buying the 16gb no contract at 649...well they are making 50$ if they got it for no tax

No word on when Im getting mine yet.

Went on bestbuy.com and saw that they will give me $10 for my phone. Had I got the iphone on release day, bestbuy would of given me $115.

This upsets the hell outta me. This whole time I was thinking I was going to pay $50 at the most for my iphone. Now Im paying almost the full amount. EFF YOU BESTBUY.

I've been streaming Watch ESPN app and plan on getting League Pass for my iPhone. With LTE, unlimited is a must!

This is what I've used so far... Beast mode! PS, I'm on 3G because some reason in the building at work I can't pull LTE.

I've been streaming Watch ESPN app and plan on getting League Pass for my iPhone. With LTE, unlimited is a must!

This is what I've used so far... Beast mode! PS, I'm on 3G because some reason in the building at work I can't pull LTE.
same here plus with facetime being over data u can burn thru 1gb-2gb etc... rather quickly... plus movies, tv shows, important files, music i just stream that stuff as oppose to cluttering space on my phone... plus in case if i ever lost/stolen the phone... i can just turn off the streaming thus no important files/info music etc will be seen/lost... I basically just save on my phone apps/games... Cause i got rid of my ipod because basically with streaming i can still access all my stuff cause lets face it where are u gonna be where there isnt wifi and u dont have a signal... So ipod is/was more or less a phoneless iphone for me.. i mean thats essentially what it is anyways...

And how does facetime on verizon work since u cant use internet and talk at the same time? Oh and maybe some ppl know but just in case they didnt u can use siri to access songs etc by telling it to play such and such artist or play such and such song... u also can use it to get direction thru gps, not sure thru apple maps but i do know it works thru tom tom and waze.

finally picked up my iphone 5 black 64gb from AT&T 
smokin.gif

i lucked out and called an AT&T store randomly and they said they had one left 

Back
Top Bottom