Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

Zyzz 700 is how much a 16gb 5 is with tax,
Man This Jailbreak needs to drop already smh
A new face appears to have entered the scene over the last week, a developer going by the name of ‘Like a Sir’. The user has sent out a series of very interesting Tweets, revealing to excited iOS owners that an untethered iOS 6 jailbreak for the iPhone 5 can be achieved by using a modded version of Redsn0w. Even better, he is also claiming that the jailbreak will be ‘ready to go’ within a matter of days. With a public release within the next few weeks.

$700 is basically retail+tax for a 16gb off-contract.  Dude is barely making his money back if he didn't upgrade with subsidized pricing. That phone is probably sold by now.

$700 is basically retail+tax for a 16gb off-contract.  Dude is barely making his money back if he didn't upgrade with subsidized pricing. That phone is probably sold by now.

Most people that are selling them paid subsidized pricing so they're making some serious $$$$ by selling them at off contract or better prices.

same here plus with facetime being over data u can burn thru 1gb-2gb etc... rather quickly... plus movies, tv shows, important files, music i just stream that stuff as oppose to cluttering space on my phone... plus in case if i ever lost/stolen the phone... i can just turn off the streaming thus no important files/info music etc will be seen/lost... I basically just save on my phone apps/games... Cause i got rid of my ipod because basically with streaming i can still access all my stuff cause lets face it where are u gonna be where there isnt wifi and u dont have a signal... So ipod is/was more or less a phoneless iphone for me.. i mean thats essentially what it is anyways...

And how does facetime on verizon work since u cant use internet and talk at the same time? Oh and maybe some ppl know but just in case they didnt u can use siri to access songs etc by telling it to play such and such artist or play such and such song... u also can use it to get direction thru gps, not sure thru apple maps but i do know it works thru tom tom and waze.

Getting mobile league pass for sure this year, see how much data I can burn through :wow:

Meant to quote narum

Last edited:
my gripe with wireless carriers is they wanna talk all this rah rah about streaming and video chat while even on their highest data plans if you really did it you would run through it.

ive had the same issue like if u barely touch it etc while plugged up it will stop charging..... or syncing

just noticed the new cable is hard to pull out of the wall plug, like feels like the cable could break trying to take the wire out of the plug to use it on the computer

Just pick up the iphone 5 from an early upgrade! I still have my unlimited data plan. I really like the phone alot because it's not as heavy as the 4S and is fast on LTE (AT&T)
[COLOR=#red]So ppl can still keep their grandfathered unlimited data plans still?? [/COLOR]

so when will sprint finally get some online? waiting to pay my ETF for tmobile but im not gonna do it if it says its gonna ship in up to 3 weeks and its been saying that since release.... :smh:

my gripe with wireless carriers is they wanna talk all this rah rah about streaming and video chat while even on their highest data plans if you really did it you would run through it.
That's your only gripe? Those guys make a crapton of money and shove consumers into contracts so that they don't really have a choice if they don't like the carrier's methods. It's a system that only benefits them; you get a subsidized phone, but you have to pay more for the plan, which ends up adding up to much more than if you bought the phone unsubsidized and signed up for a prepaid plan or something. They have consumers by the balls and it's frustrating.

I'm staying with Sprint until T-mobile gets LTE rolled out. It sucks that they want me to pay a $36 upgrade fee on top of paying cash for the phone even though I'm not signing a new contract.

Back
Top Bottom