Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

so it's october 5th.
did a new wave of iphones get shipped to apple stores today or something?

Most apple stores get their shipment everyday besides sunday. Most of the phones are put on the reserve system @ 10pm on the apple site. Reserve yours at 10pm on the website.

got my phone!

didn't have enough time to buy and activate it before work when I was told they had 6 left. lucked out and went straight to sprint and got the last 32gb black right after work. :pimp: barely made it before closing time, too.

quick question...i deleted some contacts from my phone (they had iPhones) and now when i type in someone with the same letter in their name, there numbers and name still show up, anyway to permanently delete the contacts

quick question...i deleted some contacts from my phone (they had iPhones) and now when i type in someone with the same letter in their name, there numbers and name still show up, anyway to permanently delete the contacts

Do you have an email addressed synced that have contcts?

this is essentially my problem but, taken off yahoo answers hah

I just recently got my iPhone 5 and when i transferred contacts over, some numbers in there were my friends old phone numbers. Not knowing this at the time i texted them and later found out that wasn't their number. After adding their new number into contacts and deleting their old number I went to messages to send them a new message. When I search their name in the new message dialogue box to add them to reciepients I get multiple numbers for them. I get their new iphone number, and then numbers that say other that are the numbers I deleted because they were wrong. Does anyone know how to delete those old numbers permanently? They don't show up in any of my contacts, just in the new message center.

Does anyone know how I can jailbreak my Iphone 4 running on IOS 5.0? Ive had it for a awhile and never bothered to update the software and dont want to go to IOS 6.0 since there isnt a untethered jailbreak for it yet.

$6.99 x 24 months (because thats how long a lot of people have their phones for) .equals $167 and change.

I'd rather pay monthly for my insurance than a lump sum. Some require a deductible so it might not be worth it for those people.

PLUS the $199 deductible. Does not sound like a great deal at all

Out of warranty service won't cover lost or stolen phones which is why I gladly pay for insurance on my lines.

so it's october 5th.
did a new wave of iphones get shipped to apple stores today or something?

Most apple stores get their shipment everyday besides sunday. Most of the phones are put on the reserve system @ 10pm on the apple site. Reserve yours at 10pm on the website.

smh I tried to do this and it wouldn't let me add a line to my account. whatever, doe. got my phone already, and it's glorious.

Whatever yall do don't get a Sprint iPhone. It's seriously not even worth the hassle.

NT bethren thank me later, Att.com/wireless/usps

why?

my sprint iPhone is working just fine. with unlimited data and LTE coming to Austin by the end of the month, hopefully. :pimp: don't listen to him if you're planning on going with sprint.

Last edited:
smh I tried to do this and it wouldn't let me add a line to my account. whatever, doe. got my phone already, and it's glorious.
my sprint iPhone is working just fine. with unlimited data and LTE coming to Austin by the end of the month, hopefully. :pimp: don't listen to him if you're planning on going with sprint.

I switched to sprint so I can get the iPhone...service is ok...my calls drop sometimes but I hardly ever call anyone...I do text a lot and that seems to work fine...face time works fine also

Last edited:
Apple store had a ton of charges copped to USB cables easy to use with my extra 4s power block and my car charger

Has no company made a regular car charger for the new phone? So we have to buy a charger with a usb plug and then another lightning cord? I find it really stupid that no good chargers were available on launch day.

I'm still trying to figure out what case to get. I've narrowed it down to the Incipio case with the kickstand or the SGP bumper one. I think the kickstand one will be convenient when I wan to watch stuff on my phone.

Has no company made a regular car charger for the new phone? So we have to buy a charger with a usb plug and then another lightning cord? I find it really stupid that no good chargers were available on launch day.
I'm still trying to figure out what case to get. I've narrowed it down to the Incipio case with the kickstand or the SGP bumper one. I think the kickstand one will be convenient when I wan to watch stuff on my phone.

3rd party companies are about to but really the USB car charge is clutch because anyone can plug anything in it. I`m still using my old VZW car charger because it has an empty usb port which I plug the lightning cable into or my 30 pin cable for my ipod.

Question:

Should i purchase the phone from AT&T or Apple? Anyone have personal experience?

PO

3rd party companies are about to but really the USB car charge is clutch because anyone can plug anything in it. I`m still using my old VZW car charger because it has an empty usb port which I plug the lightning cable into or my 30 pin cable for my ipod.
I have a similar charger from VZW also. Might be the same one. It didn't work when I tried to charge my phone. I'll give it another try.

I have a similar charger from VZW also. Might be the same one. It didn't work when I tried to charge my phone. I'll give it another try.

You could be right, I havent tried it yet, but I know it worked for my 30 pin connector and the 4,4s, and my ipod classic, I dont see why it wouldnt though because the 5 uses the same powerblock as the other apple devices so it shouldnt be a voltage issue.

Back
Top Bottom