Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

Getting the brown

Anyone ever get NBA League Pass Mobile? I'm thinkin about it now with the LTE on the iPhone and unlimited data. Plus, it's only $49.95 for the year!

Just wondering the quality of the games...

i had it for free a few years ago, it was pretty good quality in HD and i assume with a bigger screen it will be better espeically with LTE you will stream them perfectly.

Rocking my phone naked now. Took off the case and bought the Zagg Extreme Shield saturday, hated it and threw it in trash after having it on phone for 2hours. Phone is way better nude than covered up.

im saying, the zagg shield too shiny and too wrinkly looking, i kept it on the back, might try a matte one on the front...phones sexy but feels fragile to me idk

i had it for free a few years ago, it was pretty good quality in HD and i assume with a bigger screen it will be better espeically with LTE you will stream them perfectly.
Nice, I'm seriously considering it since I am not usually home much and it's cheaper for the mobile compared to the broadband or the full package.

Thanks!

Rocking my phone naked now. Took off the case and bought the Zagg Extreme Shield saturday, hated it and threw it in trash after having it on phone for 2hours. Phone is way better nude than covered up.

im saying, the zagg shield too shiny and too wrinkly looking, i kept it on the back, might try a matte one on the front...phones sexy but feels fragile to me idk
Try SGP or the Xtreme Guard that people have been posting. SGP offers different kind of protectors that are matte, glossy, or clear.

ur guys phone make noise when u shake it? mine does like the camera, read they all do that but its kind of annoying lol...having ocd sucks

ur guys phone make noise when u shake it? mine does like the camera, read they all do that but its kind of annoying lol...having ocd sucks
I just tried shaking my camera and it does make a small noise. Don't know if it's the phone or the case. Why would you be shaking your camera anyway? :lol:

Anyone ever get NBA League Pass Mobile? I'm thinkin about it now with the LTE on the iPhone and unlimited data. Plus, it's only $49.95 for the year!

Worth it. You won't regret it.

I just tried shaking my camera and it does make a small noise. Don't know if it's the phone or the case. Why would you be shaking your camera anyway? :lol:

:lol: well when i put it down somewhere i hear it so i had to shake it a few times to find out, its the camera apple says it makes that noise (according to thread on macrumors) lol, people been saying the 4s makes the same rattle

^
I would've never noticed it if you hadn't pointed it out. Now i'm going to hear it all the time now. Thanks :lol:.

Worth it. You won't regret it.

i had it last season when it was free for the first couple of weeks. quality was good when used with wifi, and that was using the iphone 4.
just reupped this season and now using the iphone 5.

a list of apps updated for the 5

Updated iPhone Apps:
1Password - Paid version
ABC Player
Action movie FX
Alien Blue
AP Mobile news
Apple Store
AroundMe
Atomic Web
Bank of America
BBC News
Blackboard mobile
Cars.com
Camera+
CamWow
Catch Notes
CBS Sportcaster
Clear
CNN
Color Splash
Comics
Craigs'list
Currency
Dark Sky
Dictionary
ESPN College Football
Evernote
Facebook
Facebook Messenger
Fandango
FlightTrack
Flipboard
Flixster
Foodspotting
Foursquare
Geekbench
Google Chrome
Google+
Gramory
Halftone
Highlight
Hipmunk
How to Cook Everything
Hulu+
IA Writer
IGN
IMDB
Instagram
Instapaper
iTrans NYC
Jasmine - YouTube Client
Kayak
Limechat
Living Social
Mint
MLB At Bat
Mobile Decision Maker
MyAT&T
My Verizon
MyRadar
Navigon
Ness
Netflix
Northface
NY Times
NYC Subway Kickmap
NYC Subway Maps
Omnifocus
Open Table
Papers
Path
Pinterest
Pivotal Tracker
Plex
Pocket
Posted
PowerFAQS
Pulse News
Qype
Radarscope
Readability
Realtor.com
RedLaser
Reeder
RunKeeper
Shazam
Skitch
Snapseed
Star Walk
Stumbleupon
Tapatalk
Target
TED
TeeVee
The Night Sky
The Wall Street Journal
Tourwrist
Trailers
TripDeck
TripList
Tumblr
TV Guide Mobile
Tweegram
Tweetbot
Weather Channel
Wikipanion Plus
Wolfram Alpha
Word Lens
Yelp
Zillow Mortgages
Zillow Real Estate
Zillow Rentals

Updated iPhone Games:
Asphalt 7
Bike Baron
Clash of Clans
CSR Racing
Deathworm
Deer Hunter Reloaded
Doodle Jump
Enigmo 2
FLCommando
Flixster
God of Blades
Hanging With Friends
Indestructible
Jetpack Joyride
Lili
Lost Cities
Mega Worm
MetalStorm
Minecraft: Pocket Edition
Samurais vs. Zombies Defense
Siege Hero
Siegecraft
Ski Neon
Temple Run
The Amazing Spider-Man
The Dark Knight Rises
The Simpsons Tapped Out
Tiny Tower
Wild Blood
Zombie Ace

So I'm curious, is the battery life that much less than the iPhone 4? I feel like the reason the iPhone 4 or 4S for that matter lasted so long in comparison to the iPhone 5 is the LTE antenna switching between 3G and LTE. Thinking of getting the 5, but I'd like to get your thoughts on battery life.

^
I turned my LTE off over a week ago and haven't turned it on since. My battery still seems to drain fast, probably because i'm constantly turning the screen on and off.

So I'm curious, is the battery life that much less than the iPhone 4? I feel like the reason the iPhone 4 or 4S for that matter lasted so long in comparison to the iPhone 5 is the LTE antenna switching between 3G and LTE. Thinking of getting the 5, but I'd like to get your thoughts on battery life.

The battery life seems to be pretty decent for me, but I'm not really a heavy user so that may be the reason.

battery life is good for me, i get like 2 days but its mostly on wifi, also not a heavy user, couple 100 texts, push notifications, music, and occasional browsing and some twitter

annandtech gives the most unbiased reviews, says he gets 8 hours on lte http://www.anandtech.com/show/6330/the-iphone-5-review this is a real in depth review joint is long

also says using lte uses less battery than using 4g/3g

battery life is good for me, i get like 2 days but its mostly on wifi, also not a heavy user, couple 100 texts, push notifications, music, and occasional browsing and some twitter

annandtech gives the most unbiased reviews, says he gets 8 hours on lte http://www.anandtech.com/show/6330/the-iphone-5-review this is a real in depth review joint is long

also says using lte uses less battery than using 4g/3g

Good looks, Joe. I know you come from Android so you know what's what when it comes to battery life.

so im thinking about getting the iphone 5 but i need to find out some things because i currently have an android

can you get flash on the iphone 5?
i noticed maps is horrible are there other alternatives and do you pay for it one time or its yearly?
there is a feature called kies air on my droid where i can connect to my pc via wifi and drag and drop files to my phone can i do this easily with the iphone?

any info is appreciated

Back
Top Bottom