Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

cant wait to get rid of my 4 finally. i probably wont have this phone till october though.

I agree with the idea of holding off on the 5 if you have the 4S. At the crux of it all, the screen's half an inch bigger. After Sept. 19th the iOS6 will be out for the 4S, so the phones will be pretty much the same. I'll stick to mines and hold off on this one. I mean, I put all my apps in 4 folders at the top & three folders on the bottom dock. So having 5 rows of apps means nothing to me because I essentially only use one. In all honesty, I don't see why this phone took 11 months to announce. They could very well marketed it under the 4S line, just note its bigger screen.

I'm not to particular about the processor or the 4G LTE. I'm almost always on a wifi network so my 4S runs fast enough.

Like other people said, if you have a 4, 3GS, or a 3G, go ahead and cop that cop that (what you working wiiiit?). But if you're using a 4S, stick with it... unless you think half of an inch and an A6 processor is worth $200+.

Some of y'all must not know just how much faster LTE is.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/09/12/apple-discounts-iphone-4s-$99/

Not sure if you want to splurge for that newfangled iPhone 5 just yet? Well, the folks in Cupertino are now offering a handsome discount on the previous model. That's right, the iPhone 4S will now set you back $99 (with a requisite agreement, of course) and the iPhone 4 is free on contract. In the midst of the all the excitement, Apple also announced that the 3GS will be discontinued.

this will help sell out their inventory AND the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S will make great $99 entry-level priced smartphones . . .

Im so ready for this release because for some reason I would rather stand in line for an iPhone verses standing in line for any shoe release.

Siri on the iPod Touch is pretty stupid.

I would love an iPhone Loop for the iPhone though. Will use it to take lots of pics.

I agree with the idea of holding off on the 5 if you have the 4S. At the crux of it all, the screen's half an inch bigger. After Sept. 19th the iOS6 will be out for the 4S, so the phones will be pretty much the same. I'll stick to mines and hold off on this one. I mean, I put all my apps in 4 folders at the top & three folders on the bottom dock. So having 5 rows of apps means nothing to me because I essentially only use one. In all honesty, I don't see why this phone took 11 months to announce. They could very well marketed it under the 4S line, just note its bigger screen.

I'm not to particular about the processor or the 4G LTE. I'm almost always on a wifi network so my 4S runs fast enough.

Like other people said, if you have a 4, 3GS, or a 3G, go ahead and cop that cop that (what you working wiiiit?). But if you're using a 4S, stick with it... unless you think half of an inch and an A6 processor is worth $200+.
I need a comparison of what the 4S can't do with iOS6.

Thats going to be the make/break for me. 

Finally! New apple earbuds. That was one of their worst devices (if you can call that ever). I think I've owned over 10 of them and all of them have broken at the end of it.

iPhone5_0443.jpg

Wait this wasn't possible on the 4s? :wow:

They aren't talking about the ability to share it through 3rd party social networks. The share feature they're talking about right now is Apple's own social streaming service just for iPhones.

We've been able to share through social networks for a while.

So sending picture txts to multiple ppl is considered groundbreaking to ios..lol

Cant be surprised..took ya long enuff to get copy & paste smh.

Apple has some of the cheapest earphones out there. They have the nerve to try and say these new earphones will be any better than the old joints. I bet they'll break even quicker. FOH.

Back
Top Bottom