Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

NFC requires tons of battery life.

The level of ignorance is strong......unsubscribe from this BS thread. Apple releases a new product and every one and their mothers is a tech savy person. :smh: :smh:

Don't even waste your time bruh... everyone is an expert on everything in this forum when they're debating :smh: dudes just up and make **** up to try to shift the subject in their favor.

The level of ignorance is strong......unsubscribe from this BS thread. Apple releases a new product and every one and their mothers is a tech savy person.
mean.gif
mean.gif

Don't even waste your time bruh... everyone is an expert on everything in this forum when they're debating
mean.gif
dudes just up and make **** up to try to shift the subject in their favor.
http://www.theverge.com/2012/5/25/3042640/samsung-galaxy-s-iii-review#section_5

the black is so sexy. never thought i'd want a black iphone. idk why but white 4s>black and black 5>white.

Anyone have any clue as to if stores will actually have the 5 physically on the 21st? If they will, I will go and get it but im not preordering just to receive it in a month.

The level of ignorance is strong......unsubscribe from this BS thread. Apple releases a new product and every one and their mothers is a tech savy person. :smh: :smh:

Don't even waste your time bruh... everyone is an expert on everything in this forum when they're debating :smh: dudes just up and make **** up to try to shift the subject in their favor.

http://www.theverge.com/2012/5/25/3042640/samsung-galaxy-s-iii-review#section_5

I wasn't per se talking about your claims of NFC or whatever the thing is... I really don't care for the back and forth stuff about which company is better or what... I ain't making money off any of this crap.

I'm just talking about a lot of people on this forum and all over the Internet... just make up some of the craziest **** to try to sway something in their favor.

For example: Earlier they had some kid in this same thread that said that 90% of users with an Android Phone has is bricked or bricks it while trying to root... 90% he claims. The numbers for AOS compared to iOS for installed user base is pretty high, and he says some outlandish **** like that while arguing with Boost to try and sway things on the subject for his favor... like wouldn't there be an uproar and AOS wouldn't be #1 if 90% of it wasn't working. Then when you pull said peoples cards on the subject matter they try to flip flop with some other BS... oh well you know... it was a guess, an exaggeration :lol:

When they gonna show love to the iPod classic line brahs... at least install an FM Tuner or make it full touch screen.

I'm a technology enthusiast aka techie and when someone spills out BS or ask dum questions like

"Why couldn't be as thin as the new ipod touch"
"What is NFC?"
"Will the iphone 5 cure my hemorrhoids?"

Yes, I'm a Android/Google fanatic but that doesn't mean I'm gonna spew BS just sound like "Mr. Right".....I hate LG Android phones, I'm typing this from a Macbook Pro, rocking a Samsung Galaxy Nexus but I'm not gonna say my phone is perfect or Samsung/Google makes phones that can split a atom. I'm gonna buy good technology deemed that its really good. If the next Gen Nexus is LG and I'm not impressed I'll move on. Just like how the 1st gen EVO came out I liked but I hated HTC sense and what it stood for. Like the phone (form factor) but software wise it was crap. Moved on to better software, hardware, & support.(Nexus S, GNEX).

NFC is must for me, I'm sorry the cool **** I can do with beside just paying for stuff is just little part of it. I get in my car tap my NFC phone to my NFC chip it plays my music, opens google maps. I get home tap it on my desk it turns on wifi, disable gps....The level of customizing my actions with NFC is endless. NFC is nothing new we had it since 2004 developed by Nokia and a NFC committee. NFC is being heavily talked about because we didn't have amazing software we have now back in the 2004 when we just had flip phones.

Dudes need to get of the high horse and appreciate what we have now. Yea the iphone don't have NFC but dont spew BS like you know something.

Last edited:
I'm a technology enthusiast aka techie and when someone spills out BS or ask dum questions like
"What is NFC?"
Yes, I'm a Android/Google fanatic but that doesn't mean I'm gonna spew BS just sound like "Mr. Right".....I hate LG Android phones, I'm typing this from a Macbook Pro, rocking a Samsung Galaxy Nexus but I'm not gonna say my phone is perfect or Samsung/Google makes phones that can split a atom. I'm gonna buy good technology deemed that its really good. If the next Gen Nexus is LG and I'm not impressed I'll move on. Just like how the 1st gen EVO came out I liked but I hated HTC sense and what it stood for. Like the phone (form factor) but software wise it was crap. Moved on to better software, hardware, & support.(Nexus S, GNEX).

Dudes need to get of the high horse and appreciate what we have now. Yea the iphone don't have NFC but dont spew BS like you know something.

I'm just saying.
It really is a beautiful thing to have and I would love for our country to support the technology.
-Drew

Better batteries mean more money spent by the company to the factory.

The company doesn't want to spend more money.

So they wait it out until they have to make changes.

The reason why other countries have such better tech than us is because greedy american companies (phone carriers, apple, google, samsung USA, etc) don't want to spend the money to put better product in our hands.

So Asia and Europe get the better phones, better service, better experience. All because our format on this side doesn't revolve around giving the customer the best experience. It revolves around making that $$ and saving that $$

Last edited:
Don't even waste your time bruh... everyone is an expert on everything in this forum when they're debating
mean.gif
dudes just up and make **** up to try to shift the subject in their favor.

"What is NFC?"

NFC is must for me, I'm sorry the cool **** I can do with beside just paying for stuff is just little part of it. I get in my car tap my NFC phone to my NFC chip it plays my music, opens google maps. I get home tap it on my desk it turns on wifi, disable gps....The level of customizing my actions with NFC is endless. NFC is nothing new we had it since 2004 developed by Nokia and a NFC committee. NFC is being heavily talked about because we didn't have amazing software we have now back in the 2004 when we just had flip phones.

If you're going to ask what the point of NFC is then thats different from asking why apple didn't include it.

I explained why Apple doesn't experiment with new tech.

You can either take that explanation or leave it for what it is. 

I personally think the tech is great...but there are some issues that need to be resolved with it before Apple takes it seriously. Thats just how they work. Other companies don't have a problem instituting tech that they're still experimenting with. 

I'm just saying.
It really is a beautiful thing to have and I would love for our country to support the technology.
-Drew
Better batteries mean more money spent by the company to the factory.

The company doesn't want to spend more money.

So they wait it out until they have to make changes.

The reason why other countries have such better tech than us is because greedy american companies (phone carriers, apple, google, samsung USA, etc) don't want to spend the money to put better product in our hands.

So Asia and Europe get the better phones, better service, better experience. All because our format on this side doesn't revolve around giving the customer the best experience. It revolves around making that $$ and saving that $$
if you can believe it, the phone service providers have more influence over the tech than you'd think.

In many cases, they're the main points of contention in the phone development process.

In many articles i've read about the industry, its often the phone manufacturers themselves that would love to push the boundaries but are limited by the phone service providers who are too stubborn to let the real innovation reach customers. 

anyone have a picture of the white and black iphone 5 side to side? Thanks in advance

:pimp: updating now

Upgraded my 4S to iOS 6 GM (without the registered developer UDID). Had to say good bye to my jailbreak but all I really used was sbsettings and bitesms. I'll just wait till the next jailbreak for iOS6 is available.

Maps is way better, since it finally has turn by turn GPS (which androids already had). The 3D map feature is pretty cool though. There's the passbook app (for boarding passes, movie tix, coupons etc). I can't wait to try Panorama mode tomorrow during the daytime.

Back
Top Bottom