Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

those kids aren't the norm though lol. theres youtube vids of dogs doing crazy tricks, doesnt mean all dogs can do it.

not even up for debate on what os is easier to customize. out the box u can customize an android phone whichever way u want. u go up to 100 people with iphones i doubt theres 1 with a phone that looks like those screen shots. 

edit: PS- anyone gona tell me the screenshots this dude Prime posted arent sick and dont look better than the same 3 rows of app tiles? give me a break
ima be lookin to recreate this when i get my iphone5 soon 

it's cool, but i'm not gonna waste my time customizing my phone like that. maybe if it was 10 years ago when i was in college or so i would care more.

it just doesn't matter. but the option of having it there is cool. when i had a jailbroken iphone i toyed with it, but eventually went back to stock. but the option is obviously there. jailbreaking takes less than 10 minutes, its really easy.

PRIME- forget all the android vs apple bs. What's good with getting my 4s looking like that. Pm me a link or something :smokin

prime im gona pm u when i get my iphone holmes need to get those themes on my new phone 
smokin.gif

it's cool, but i'm not gonna waste my time customizing my phone like that. maybe if it was 10 years ago when i was in college or so i would care more.
it just doesn't matter. but the option of having it there is cool. when i had a jailbroken iphone i toyed with it, but eventually went back to stock. but the option is obviously there. jailbreaking takes less than 10 minutes, its really easy.

Thats exactly how I look at it nowadays. I don't even theme my phone anymore. I used to theme the hell out of my phone and love it, but then grew bored of it.
For some reason it just doesn't appeal to me anymore.

But to you guys asking where to get those widgets and such, macthemes.net has all the goodies for theming, etc.

http://macthemes.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=24

Oh yeah, and the iOS6 GM tethered jailbreak is out.

Damn I ain't tryna spend 750 on a phone.. I have a 4s is there someway I can cash in on this phone after i get my 5?

Damn I ain't tryna spend 750 on a phone.. I have a 4s is there someway I can cash in on this phone after i get my 5?

Best thing to do is to get an early contract renewal which is $250 plus a $36 fee.

Then get the phone for $199, $299, or $399.

Sell the 4S and just pay the difference.

Win? :nerd:

EDIT: 8,000th post. :nthat: :nthat: :pimp: :nthat: :nthat:

Last edited:
Can't make up my mind if I want to keep my Unlimited Grandfather plan with AT&T or switch to Verizon which has better LTE/4g coverage.

Realtalk in Asia iPhone is a status symbol.
It gets you more yambs.

The iPhone 1 got me major yambs women was tring to send me camera pics
And I had to tell them send to my email (no mms back then) they where like but you have an
iPhone !!

I agree with everything you said, no one should be beefing. We as the consumers are the ones who benefit in the end right? no need to puff your chests out or call people "sheep" because we choose one thing over the other.
And great themes on your phone by the way, here's what mine looks like (I can make it look like an Android too :tongue:)

iPhone screenshot Sept 2012 by The Allure, on Flickr

Please help Me do this to my iPhone.
Links? Tutorials?

i remember when people rarely had iphones, they were considered the best, expensive, pretty much a status symbol.

those days are long gone, now everyone and there mom has one :smh:

Somebody embed the link I posted because I can't seem to figure it out now.

Also somebody shoot me a PM telling me how to embed links.

Amazing how they can draw up so much hype over features that have been out and existed on other phones for well over a yr. 4g and a 4 inch screen? Yawn. And is Sprint going to charge users a $20 surcharge now? They charge $10 if you have a 4S for "premium data" then there's the $10 for 4g.

are you serious? sprint is ridiculous, im glad i didnt end up switching to them.

im just patiently waiting for Tmobile to set up 1900 for the iphone in my area :x :smokin

Back
Top Bottom