Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

Stock Jelly Bean is a perfectly good UI, better multi tasking management and notifications than ios, it doesn't really need customization.

it's these skins that all these manufactures feel the need to put on.

yall hear about Wal MArts preorder process?

Pay a 25 dollar deposit, then 21st come in with your receipt and reservation card and pick it up, and they are selling the 16 gb for 189.

@zyzz if you have a iPhone you can use the apple store app to check for your upgrade elgibility pricing or go to apple.com to check

:lol: @ dudes saying android is harder imma leave just leave this vid here
my parents are refugees from asia and they both have a galaxy nexus and use it just fine :lol:

let me aware you on how its easier to use an android than it is to use an iphone
dude got 5 vids the more you watch the better it gets

Last edited:
tht doesnt even make sense smh, not a deal breaker because I didnt do it when I had LTE devices but still.

now when I think about ti, they are doing it so the net work doesnt get torn up. Because ATT is going turn off LTE when you try to do it simultaneously. Sheesh VZW and Sprint could at leas tdrop you to 3g, but I`m sure they are trying to make sure they protect the quality of their networks, because people are going to go ham with this being their first LTE device, I know I loved using LTE on my Android devices when surfing the web.

did any of the previous white iPhones go yellow? I'm wondering if the white iPhone 5 will also go yellow over time?

black is nice, but you can easily see smudges and dust . . .
The white is beneath the glass so it's airtight and impossible to yellow.  
If I'm doing my calculations right, A 32 GB iPhone 5 is going to cost me $631.80, But after I get $300 for this 4S, It's just $331.80 out of my pocket.
I hope I'm doing them right.
embarassed.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
32gb is 749$
He's talking about on 2 year contract $299 32GB + $250 renew contract + $36 = $585. The $631.80 includes tax. 

my parents are refugees from asia and they both have a galaxy nexus and use it just fine :lol:
let me aware you on how its easier to use an android than it is to use an iphone

So, you post a video of a guy switching from Android to iPhone ranting about how it gave him a hard time?
Obviously it was because he was using a different platform for so long...

Thats like taking a windows user and giving them Mac OSX... C'mon son.
That case is null.

If I were to all of a sudden start using an Android handset tomorrow, I could make the same exact video about Android.

That whole video was a reach. If dude had ever had an iOS handset as his primary handset before, he wouldn't have been talking about "how different" it was than Android. Because the difference is clearly obvious...

That entire video was about a dude using his personal preferences to complain about the iPhone.

Stock Jelly Bean is a perfectly good UI, better multi tasking management and notifications than ios, it doesn't really need customization.
it's these skins that all these manufactures feel the need to put on.
Yep! These dudes are living in 2010, Android has matured a lot.

i know about the ATT unlock, im scared to do it. i dont want to lose my jailbreak and unlock and get stuck with a bricked phone :smh:

Was going to make the Switch to Verizon till I read Verizon iPhone 5 Will Not Offer Simultaneous Voice and Data.

Sooo can I just go to my local AT&T store and make a preorder tomorrow?

also, Am I going to have to pay upfront or will they just add the price on my bill? I'm eligible for an upgrade and wanted to know how they At&t going to go about it

Like dude said though its all a matter of preference.....I had 2 android phones before the 4s and I personally like it better....all those widgets and whatnot are cool, but to me those make the phone more clunky and I've had awful experiences with my 2 androids...but seriously it doesn't bother me that I have to click one or two more buttons and take 30 milliseconds to get to something...bottomline Apple doesn't make the BEST phone out there, and even despite that fact, they're gonna sell like 40 million of these phones by December (I'm sticking with my 4s til next yr tho), let them be great :lol:

[COLOR=#red]The iPhone peaked with the release of the iPhone 4. Luckily for Apple they have some amazingly loyal fans so they'll be ok. But they are slowly losing customers who switch to Android OS phones with every release.[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom