Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

I got to see the black one today and I have to say after having every iPhone that was available In white I might have to get the black one!

It looked so good!!

Stock Jelly Bean is a perfectly good UI, better multi tasking management and notifications than ios, it doesn't really need customization.

it's these skins that all these manufactures feel the need to put on.
How many phones come with Jellybean out of the box though? Oh.

I'm not getting it because of that new charger crap

I have my ipod connectivity hooked up a certain way they can't just change stuff like that

how much do you guys think i can sell the 4S for? brand new since i got a replacement phone under warranty, not even 3 months old.

I believe Gizmodo or some other tech blog recommended going to an AT&T store to be safe.
Right on.

Definitely gonna test my patience, trying to wait and order in-store tho
laugh.gif

any special about applecare? is it worth it or is it just useless insurance like what the other carriers sell?

How many phones come with Jellybean out of the box though? Oh.
Great point, and that is exactly the problem with Android, although JB wasn't a facelift from ICS, which is shipping on all new devices. Google needs to take back control of Android and push OEM's to update faster.

I sold my 3GS for 325 when the 4 dropped..... Apple products hold value, if it's AT&T you can prob make 250-280 if it's vzw maybe 220-250

i have a 32gb and its from AT&T. so i guess i may get a lil more. :nerd:

i gotta find out if im able to unlock my phone

I called AT&T and they said I'll be able to request to unlock my 4S when I get the 5 on the 21st and activate it. 

okay just got off the phone with att rep....

for those who are with att and are grandfathered in with their data plan please listen up....

if you order on line, go into a store... unlimited data is no longer an option to switch over or add, you would be put on and or have to select another plan for now (3gb, since it is $30 as well would be the best choice)

before pre ordering this phone... call att and let them know you will need them to submit the request to attach your grandfathered data plan back once you get your iphone 5 on the 21st

they will note your account (i even had them send me an text to confirm my request, they did) and switch it back to your grandfathered plan, maximum time it takes to go back is 2 weeks

so basically, call let them now to let them know to put you on the 3gb plan for now, and on the 21st you will be calling back to have them switch it back to unlimited get confirmation of your request.

also, you can dial 611 on your att phone to order through att directly at 12:01am pst

that is all....

okay just got off the phone with att rep....

for those who are with att and are grandfathered in with their data plan please listen up....

if you order on line, go into a store... unlimited data is no longer an option to switch over or add, you would be put on and or have to select another plan for now (3gb, since it is $30 as well would be the best choice)

before pre ordering this phone... call att and let them know you will need them to submit the request to attach your grandfathered data plan back once you get your iphone 5 on the 21st

they will note your account (i even had them send me an text to confirm my request, they did) and switch it back to your grandfathered plan, maximum time it takes to go back is 2 weeks

so basically, call let them now to let them know to put you on the 3gb plan for now, and on the 21st you will be calling back to have them switch it back to unlimited get confirmation of your request.

also, you can dial 611 on your att phone to order through att directly at 12:01am pst

that is all....

too much trouble.

just gonna pre order at bestbuy or take my chances at an ATT store or apple store come friday.

whats to much trouble?

that is about unlimited data, and how not to loose it making a two minute phone call. then one more 2 minute call on the 21st to add it back.

had nothing to do with pre ordering... if you wanna call from your phone at 12:01 you can.

did you read my post box? lol :tongue:

GL to all. Not about that 3AM life. Sticking with my 4 for now!

PO

Last edited:
If i where to wait to upgrade like a year from now, will my 4s lose a lot of trade in value?

Back
Top Bottom