Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

Anyone know how to change the shipping address on apple?
They'll only ship to your billing address.  I had to go to AT&T's site and change my billing address and I changed the billing address on my bank's site. Don't know if you have to change the bank's address though.  I tried to change the billing address on Apple's but no matter what it kept pulling up my original billing address from AT&T then it said shipping in 2 weeks so I went back to AT&T's site and ordered through there and got my confirmation email.  
Is the phone shipping out on the 21st or will it be at my door on the 21st?
At your door on the 21st. 

Man, already Apple site is already telling people 2 weeks now delivery. Glad I got my order in early for the 21st. 

it will be at your doorstep no later than the 21st.
i personally never preordered untl tonight but from past years people have received their phones as early as 2 days before official launch date.
Really? I went to Apple today and they told me pre-orders dont ship out UNTIL the 21st.

apple store is saying available to ship in 2 weeks for me. not checking out til i get something saying the 21st.
mean.gif
Go to your carrier's website and order through there instead to get the 21st date. 

alright i got my white 32gb..... apple had me worried

i was in on the app store app on my phone at 11:57pst... it would not take my work shipping addy, which i made sure i set up previously....

i tried to change it for a solid min, then said screw it, will have it shipped here... by that time it said they could not reach att servers to check my eligibility status and they reserved me a phone and emailed me and reservation number....

in that email it said they would email me again when att was acting properly and i could complete my order at that time...

so i was about to lay down.... as i was walking down the hallway... got that second email.... went right online through the steps in that 3rd email... finished my order.

now i just need to get that shipping addy changed because i wont be here to sign for it ..... when and how can this be done?

when i bought my 27inch imac i had it sent to my job, why would this be any different? you pay all this money for the phone, you should decide where it gets shipped to.

Last edited:
finally got through with att

didn't get a confirmation email as of yet so i'm not enthused yet :smh:

any one order through att get an email as soon as their order processed?

it will be at your doorstep no later than the 21st.
i personally never preordered untl tonight but from past years people have received their phones as early as 2 days before official launch date.
Really? I went to Apple today and they told me pre-orders dont ship out UNTIL the 21st.
I preordered the 4S last year and got it same day release day.  They're doing the process the same this year. 

Originally Posted by PugLife  

dammit. just had a change of heart and wished i woulda gone with the 32gb again this time instead of coming down to 16gb. thought about it and the better camera/video capabilities should take up more space whenever i go to take pics and whatnot. tried to change my order online, but i can't change it til they begin processing it. probably a waste of time at this point.

If you're unable to cancel the order, you can refuse packages which will send the package back to the sender.

I preordered the 4S last year and got it same day release day.  They're doing the process the same this year. 
Oh okay cool, I hope that employee was wrong then haha. And If I used a family members (on the same plan) upgrade, will I be able to transfer my number to the 5 since I have a micro sim card? Will AT&T switch ours around no problem?

Last edited:
can't get in through att either. smh in disgust.
overslept because i live on the east coast and waking up at 3am is a ******g hassle.

Wasnt able to order through Apple but I did manage to get my blk 32gb thru ATT. Only thing I hope I can change the shipping address so I can get this shipped out to my school

i'm going back to bed. **** this ****.
woke up this early in the morning for nothing. now i have less than two hours before i need to wake up to get ready for work.:smh:

guess i will try my luck on release day. i already know what that deal is like. i have a full time job so its a wrap unless i queue or camp on the day after the release day.:smh:

I need some help/advice/info:

My aunt is with at&t for years..her contract is already done. they got the family plan (5 lines).2 still under contract due to recent upgrade.. but the the 3 line (2 primary and 1 add on line) is out of contract more than a year. when im trying to upgrade their dieing phone i cant. at&t showing that she cant upgrade not until 01/2013.
Ive search about this through at&t forums and found out that AT&T move your upgrade date due to line interruption. my aunt line was cut off few times due to late payment but it never exceeded 3 days out of service.

What is the best thing to do so i can upgrade their phone ASAP?

thanks!

call att or go to an att store or kiosk in the mall and have them do it.
(i say this as someone that used to work for ...a company that i probably can't say that i did until i haven't been there a year :rolleyes)

I just checked my order on Apple and under my phone it says "No Voice Plan Changes" but the Data Plan says "$15 200mb" .... I still have my grandfathers plan right?!! :wow:

Preordering at RadioShack (walk in and get it in a week instead of two from Apple)

Most likely just gonna get this and then put my Nexus back on the account after I sell it :lol:

Just wok up after crashing around 6pm yesterday so sorry if this has been answered, but when is AT&T shipping?

Was checking out on apple and noticed it said two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom