Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

Fell asleep around 1:00, woke up in a panic thinking I missed out and would have to wait two weeks but verizons ship date was still the 21st when I placed my order around 5:00.

Didn't know pre-ordering started immediately today. I'll try to order soon. I wonder if all the people who were unimpressed and waiting for the 5s still ordered anyway :lol:.

wrong billing address now i have to wait 48 hours to order. i am out of contract and dont wanna re upp. my 4 has a cracked screen and a broke power button.

Last edited:
And just a heads up guys, ebates is offering $50 cash back when you order off of at&t and $25 back from sprint. For verizon it's saying it's up to $95 back, so I don't know the exact amount.

ebates.com

Anyone else who's trying to grandfather in their plan get this crap, didn't know visual voicemail was apart of the data plan :smh:

My girl is trying to order this but they're making her add on another $10 a month with our SERO plan from Sprint :smh:

She's going to try and call them later today.

Anyone else who's trying to grandfather in their plan get this crap, didn't know visual voicemail was apart of the data plan :smh:

Yea, I got the same thing.

I'm not sure exactly what it means, though, :lol:.

I'll call them on Monday to find out, unless someone on here can clarify.

Do I still have unlimited data, or are they trying to shaft me?

Just ordered a white 32 GB from Verizon :smokin. They were still saying it'll be shipped on the 21st unlike Apple. Opened a new account and $90 a month isn't that bad plus i'll try to add the 10% student discount. Got the plan with 1 GB data since I actually don't use much since i'm on wifi most of the time.

Last edited:
Ordered mine through App Store and got confirmation but didn't see any emails. Woke up and still no email. Remembered to check my filters and bam :pimp:, got it instantly after ordering. Glad I decided to wake up at 3 and not wait till I wake up like I originally planned.

Preordered the 5 on VZW. Keeping my unlimited data too
pimp.gif

BTW, during checkout it said ship to arrive on 9/21 through Verizon store...

Last edited:
Bout to hit up this Walmart to preorder my 5.

$25 down and $10 off is not bad at all.

Edit: They would know nothing about it. :smh:

Last edited:
i went on att and ordered mines around 630 est... and still got a confirmation email for the 21st

Preordered the 5 on VZW. Keeping my unlimited data too :pimp:

BTW, during checkout it said ship to arrive on 9/21 through Verizon store...

Yo, I've ordered mines this morning at 3am, but it said that I can't keep my unlimited data plan that I've had before, Can you tell me how you kept your unlimited data plan? Thanks a lot in advance.

Ordered at apple site. About to wait 2 weeks to get my iphone5. I remember when i got my iphone4 from them it said 2 weeks to ship but i got my iphone 4 2 days after release.

AT&T website, order it there you'll get it the 21st. I ordered mine at 9am no reason to wake up at 3am or whatever you guys did

1. I got an e-mail immediately after saying my order is processing for 9/21 delivery, so do I just need to wait for confirmation?

2. I ordered from Apple using my phone and in a rush, I guess my appleID had my dad's name/address as the shipping address but my current apartment as the billing address. Will I be able to easily change this once the order is confirmed?

Thanks NT.

Back
Top Bottom