Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

I need some help/advice/info:
My aunt is with at&t for years..her contract is already done. they got the family plan (5 lines).2 still under contract due to recent upgrade.. but the the 3 line (2 primary and 1 add on line) is out of contract more than a year. when im trying to upgrade their dieing phone i cant. at&t showing that she cant upgrade not until 01/2013.
Ive search about this through at&t forums and found out that AT&T move your upgrade date due to line interruption. my aunt line was cut off few times due to late payment but it never exceeded 3 days out of service.
What is the best thing to do so i can upgrade their phone ASAP?
thanks!

this happened with my friend. he tried arguing with them beforehand for almost an hour, but they wouldn't budge. he decided to say eff it and opened up a new line with sprint to get the phone. there might be some work around though so it's worth a shot calling them and talking to them before the release date and then waiting in line to get the phone at an at&t store.

Any one know if I'm going to have any luck preordering the iPhone at $199 , at a kiosk , my upgrade is like a month away , November 1st

I keep getting an error everytime I try to go through AT&T website for upgrade eligibility. Did anyone else get this

ordered mine directly from AT&T
my 4 will be going on eBay soon

I know we have our differences with the Cowboys and such but lets temporarily put that aside :lol:

I need help on getting this phone and the clock is ticking. Did you order directly through your account? I keep getting "An unexpected error" occurred everytime I try to upgrade through at&T

I know we have our differences with the Cowboys and such but lets temporarily put that aside :lol:
I need help on getting this phone and the clock is ticking. Did you order directly through your account? I keep getting "An unexpected error" occurred everytime I try to upgrade through at&T

:lol: I ordered directly through AT&T and my account; I am not sure about the error? I would dial 611 and talk to a customer service rep. I just clicked "pre order", selected my phone, logged in and was eligible for the full upgrade then put in payment info and that was it really.

my order was pretty smooth

:lol: I ordered directly through AT&T and my account; I am not sure about the error? I would dial 611 and talk to a customer service rep. I just clicked "pre order", selected my phone, logged in and was eligible for the full upgrade then put in payment info and that was it really.
my order was pretty smooth

And you will get your phone by next week?

AT&T is pissing me off. I called dude and hes telling me he cant do the order through the phone even though their bum #$@ website is telling me "an unexpected error" occurred for upgrade eligibility. Its been doing this for the past 2 months everytime i check my eligibility. He says im eligible but i cant order it through the phone. Im calling back and telling them to cancel my service cuz ima switch to sprint. IM TIGHT!

A little salty that I can't upgrade till the end of next month, but that's life though.

Man I don't know what's wrong with these upgrade eligibility prices , but my cousin upgrade price is $199 , her upgrade is in October , mine is November , and it's $449 , im mad as hell :smh:

^

I can't find any details, but you could always call them and ask. I don't see why they wouldn't be.

Walmart and bestbuy are also doing pre-orders. Walmart seems to be the best deal and they're saying you can pick it up on RD. 

Murder black 16GB AT&T iPhone 5 pre-ordered at Best Buy. Easy in and out.

Debated endlessly over white or black. Finally settled on that black excellence. :pimp:

I'm about to cancel my Apple order. They said it will be here on October 5th. I'm not tryna wait :smh:
Damn :wow:. Only a few hours ago they said the Sep. 28. The apple stores on release day are probably going to resemble hell on earth.

Just pre-ordered my iPhone 5 sometime it pays to be so close to an corporate AT&T store and going to high school with manager.

Just Blaze said the same on Twitter. :lol:

I ordered mine through the AT&T Premier store and had no problems. It says it will be here no later than the 21st.

well i regretted not getting the 32gb so i just cancelled my mom's 16gb and i'll change that to a 32 whenever it lets me. i'll just use the 16gb i ordered for myself for a couple weeks til the 32 gets here and then pass it on to her. all works out pretty easy.

order one for my girl, said be here in two weeks off apple, im going instore for mine damn the extra week wait.

I ordered a white Iphone 5 32gb last night around 12:05am (pacific) through the apple store app. Went really smooth. Had the confirmation e-mail

within a few minutes and went to bed. My e-mail states I should be receiving  it on 9/21
pimp.gif
 Before check out, my AT&T plan defaulted to my unlimited data plan so I didn't have much to think about during checkout.

Can't wait.

Murder black 16GB AT&T iPhone 5 pre-ordered at Best Buy. Easy in and out.

Debated endlessly over white or black. Finally settled on that black excellence.
pimp.gif
Same here.  I cracked and went to BB this morning.  Only 10-15 were there.  Copped a 32GB black

Back
Top Bottom