Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

AT&T is pissing me off. I called dude and hes telling me he cant do the order through the phone even though their bum #$@ website is telling me "an unexpected error" occurred for upgrade eligibility. Its been doing this for the past 2 months everytime i check my eligibility. He says im eligible but i cant order it through the phone. Im calling back and telling them to cancel my service cuz ima switch to sprint. IM TIGHT!

BRO DO NOT switch to Sprint!! I hate sprint with a passion. Service is ****! I know you seen those verizon comercials with the charts...lol Sprints 3g-"4g" service is the worst!

AT&T is pissing me off. I called dude and hes telling me he cant do the order through the phone even though their bum #$@ website is telling me "an unexpected error" occurred for upgrade eligibility. Its been doing this for the past 2 months everytime i check my eligibility. He says im eligible but i cant order it through the phone. Im calling back and telling them to cancel my service cuz ima switch to sprint. IM TIGHT!
BRO DO NOT switch to Sprint!! I hate sprint with a passion. Service is ****! I know you seen those verizon comercials with the charts...lol Sprints 3g-"4g" service is the worst!
Pretty much.. Sprint is probably thee worst.. I'd go to T-Mobile before I go there and TM is 
sick.gif

Go Verizon or stay ATT 
laugh.gif
 don't choose Sprint

I am gonna use that as a threat only because I want the phone but I'm nervous as precious minutes go by that I won't be able to pre order the phone to get a delivery date of 9/21

got my 32gb black from apple this morning. wasn't thrilled about having to wake up at 3am, but luckily everything went smooth and was back asleep by 330. can't wait til the 21st!

Pretty much.. Sprint is probably thee worst.. I'd go to T-Mobile before I go there and TM is 
sick.gif

Go Verizon or stay ATT 
laugh.gif
 don't choose Sprint
laugh.gif
  This is good to know cause I actually thought about switching from AT&T to Sprint just for the unlimited data and cheaper plan but guess I'll stay with AT&T. 

Is sprint really that bad??? Im planning on switching to sprint from verizon because my contract is about to be over and they not letting me keep unlimted data if i get the iphone 5!

so is it REALLY that bad?

i live in SF if it matters

A little salty that I can't upgrade till the end of next month, but that's life though.

Man I don't know what's wrong with these upgrade eligibility prices , but my cousin upgrade price is $199 , her upgrade is in October , mine is November , and it's $449 , im mad as hell :smh:

I thought they would've moved me up a few weeks, but I guess not. I'm not about to call it stalk them about it though. By the time me and my family upgrade we should be able to walk in Apple grab our phones and be out.

I'm pissed....I cant believe I cant get the phone because of some stupid online nonsense. I would risk the Cowboys losing this weekend in exchange for me being allowed to get this phone by next week

Is sprint really that bad??? Im planning on switching to sprint from verizon because my contract is about to be over and they not letting me keep unlimted data if i get the iphone 5!
so is it REALLY that bad?
i live in SF if it matters
my brother in law switched from att to sprint, works exclusively in the city and its been ayear since he switched and no problems.

i live in the bay too, never had problems with sprint. 

There will be more than enough of these to go around. With all the carriers dropping. There should be no problem picking up in store next weekend.

I say this for cell stores not Apple.

Last edited:
Cancelled my pre-order this morning since they couldnt **** it to my school address. Went to the mall to pre order at the Apple store and now they're telling me that I used up my upgrade eligibility with the pre-order that was cancelled >:

Copped a 32G Blk for TMobile.

I always have my connects in la la land.

an unlocked version?

kinda hate you. if i didnt have to pay so much outta pocket after i sell my iphone 4 i could cop one but $700.. :x :x :x :x :x

Cancelled my pre-order this morning since they couldnt **** it to my school address. Went to the mall to pre order at the Apple store and now they're telling me that I used up my upgrade eligibility with the pre-order that was cancelled
mad.gif
That sounds soooo stupid. They didn't do anything about it?

Cancelled my pre-order this morning since they couldnt **** it to my school address. Went to the mall to pre order at the Apple store and now they're telling me that I used up my upgrade eligibility with the pre-order that was cancelled >:

Well im pretty sure there is a lag in the system. I canceled my 16 after noticing I actually have a 32. Went back to order 32 and it was letting. Decided not to pull ht trigger. Ill wait until there are some good cases on the market.

go to your carrier.

Last edited:

screw that!! call AT&T and tell whats up and make them fix it

I'm pissed....I cant believe I cant get the phone because of some stupid online nonsense. I would risk the Cowboys losing this weekend in exchange for me being allowed to get this phone by next week
Brah, unless you've already went to Radio Shack, Walmart, and Best Buy and they all told you no, then please shut up. 

NT'ers stay complaining just for the sake of complaining. 

**** gets old. 

I need help

I have had the iPhone since the 1st one so my plan is the what they called "grandfarthere'd" or soemthing like that......I have unlimited everything for a low price that they dont offer on iphone any more but when I went to pre order at AT&T online it said it will have to add $35 to my bill.....Im eligible for a full upgrade so why isnt my plan the same? I have had the same plan and price never changed even tho I have had the 1st Iphone, the 3, the 3G and the 4 I skipped the 4S to get the 5 and now its saying this crap! Im not trying to lose my cheap iphone plan to get these new restricted data iphone plans

I was thinking I should just wait until the phone is in the store and head to AT&T and have them work it all out in person

screw that!! call AT&T and tell whats up and make them fix it

That's going to take 24-72 hours before it reverts back.

Brah, unless you've already went to Radio Shack, Walmart, and Best Buy and they all told you no, then please shut up. 

NT'ers stay complaining just for the sake of complaining. 

**** gets old. 

None of those places you listed are doing pre orders in my area sans Bestbuy which I cannot get to until after 5:30pm. I wouldnt have to do any of that if AT&T's website wasn't botched. If you don't like me complaining, there's an ignore feature on this forum I belive. Fall back

Back
Top Bottom