Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

So my mother and sister are eligible for a phone upgrade. They just using your regular cell phone. I want to get 2 iphones thru their lines for the sole purpose of reselling them since they don't need it or want it. And take that money made and buy some other phones for them. Question is do I have to get a data plan when for those 2 lines? If so can I cancel those plans right away or is there some contact with those?

What's good w/ the factory unlocked joint?  I'm assuming it'll show up a few weeks after launch like the 4S, but has there been any official word?  

What's good w/ the factory unlocked joint?  I'm assuming it'll show up a few weeks after launch like the 4S, but has there been any official word?  
Available for preorder in canada
Thanks for the info, but I guess I meant in the States.  

I refuse to pay that Canadian price markup if I'm already dropping $650 + tax.  I want one but it ain't THAT serious.  

Will AT&T's 3GB data plan be enough for me? I mostly stream music, play Words with Friends and Chess, and check up on NikeTalk.

Or should I instead opt for the 5GB plan (individual)?

I would love to get unlimited but this is my first iPhone, so that's not possible - or is it? :nerd:

How many of you unlocked your current iphone through AT&T. **** is taking forever just for a simple unlock email, i need to sell my iphone 4 asap but this is the only thing holding me back.

How many of you unlocked your current iphone through AT&T. **** is taking forever just for a simple unlock email, i need to sell my iphone 4 asap but this is the only thing holding me back.

it takes a few days, i bet they have a crap load of requests right now.

Will AT&T's 3GB data plan be enough for me? I mostly stream music, play Words with Friends and Chess, and check up on NikeTalk.

Or should I instead opt for the 5GB plan (individual)?

I would love to get unlimited but this is my first iPhone, so that's not possible - or is it?
nerd.gif
I'd roll with the 3GB plan for your usage if you're on WiFi part of the time.  Games and NT don't take up that much data from my experiences.  Streaming can though--just depends how much you do.  

THB, I'm on the same boat. Like anything that has hype, it's peak is during the first week; selling it on eBay to overseas will get you a good amount too.

However, personally, I prefer local to avoid fees and chances of being scammed.

it takes a few days, i bet they have a crap load of requests right now.

I sent in the request Monday and was hoping I would get It by the weekend. Hoping Monday I get it cause I want to cancel my att service as fast as possible.

Last edited:
Yea I'm on wifi mostly. Im gonna roll with it and see how the first few months go. Thanks.
I hate how there's a huge gap in the data plans.

I had the 300MB and that went relatively fast, definitely had to limit myself.
However, when I switched to 3GB, I noticed I go over it maybe around 200MB...So I don't use as much as I have, nor did I have enough with 300MB.

(Switching it off, rather than leaving it on shouldn't make a difference in data usage).

However, when I switched to 3GB, I noticed I go over it maybe around 200MB...So I don't use as much as I have, nor did I have enough with 300MB.
(Switching it off, rather than leaving it on shouldn't make a difference in data usage).

That's how they get you. Data plans for all these companies are a joke.

That's how they get you. Data plans for all these companies are a joke.

not tmobile :lol:

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom