Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

I have been charged and my tracking number says it will be here on the 21st by 3pm Via, Fed ex.... I'm on Verizon Wireless if that matters..

Go to ups.com
> Track by Reference on the left side of the screen
> Reference number is number associated with cell or billing address
> Select state and postal code
> Track
Thanks,

Mine is in Louisville, KY, it should be here friday

The only thing that worries me about the io6 is the new maps. I heard that Apple maps don't have public transit yet. I need that so I don't get lost in NYC:smh:. I'll just save that goolge maps on my home screen for now8).

The only thing that worries me about the io6 is the new maps. I heard that Apple maps don't have public transit yet. I need that so I don't get lost in NYC:smh:. I'll just save that goolge maps on my home screen for now8).
just use the google maps website. duh

won't google maps be available via the app store? or is it just youtube?

:lol: @ the prices for these cases errr skins....******G RIDICULOUS :smh:

LOL man thats where they kill you, Really imo them super thin cases are a waste of money, If you not coppin something rugged, a mophie, or some guady high end case, rock it naked or spend no more than 10 bucks.

LOL man thats where they kill you, Really imo them super thin cases are a waste of money, If you not coppin something rugged, a mophie, or some guady high end case, rock it naked or spend no more than 10 bucks.

exactly why i went with the joint i put up, simple and $10 i wanna have a little bit of protection on it atleast. im too scared to rock it "naked". lol

Back
Top Bottom